Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrisMay

Maybe it will do him the world of good not getting the job - he may boycott mcdonalds and lose a load of weight!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

IHadALifeBeforeThis

I have a son with asd what was once called Asperger syndrome and another who is physically and mentally disabled - I have never claimed or attempted to claim DLA or PIP for my son with asd - we just navigate the world differently and I have helped him develop coping mechanisms to be able to deal in the real world. He’s off to uni in September and is looking for part time work in the meantime he’s very aware of what he can and can’t do but he wants to at least try. My other son I had DLA turned refused 3 times which I finally got overturned on appeal after nearly 3 years. He uses a fucking wheelchair ffs he is 15 has the metal age of a toddler and although he can walk he can just about manage with help and aids from one end of the lounge to the other so to hear this arsehole has been awarded pip is sickening.

@IHadALifeBeforeThis I bet your family are extremely proud of you. Iknow I am
Thankyou my lovely that means a lot ❤
Mine is also what would have been Aspergers, I’ve managed like you say to navigate the world in my own way and realise what I can and can’t do… yet this arsehole is living his best life 😡

you should be so proud of your sons too ans their achievements!

Last edited:
  • Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
It’s boring with people commenting on his lives saying he was the reason SG killed himself now 🙄
but didn’t Carcus say he basically wasted a year of his life caring and feeling guilty about someone who he now knows didn’t care about him so these comments shouldn’t bother him anymore so he says (I mean it would bother any normal people still🤷‍♀️) Carcus in fact used SG’s passing for sympathy and attention the prick!

AngelBabes

VIP Member
He won’t last a day working at McDonald’s, if he even gets as far as the interview. It’ll get busy and he’ll start throwing large cokes at the wall
After the large cokes have been promptly and furiously lashed off the wall, he’ll start head butting the wall and having a mahoosive MMMM! I wait patiently for this beauts! 😬 But pigs will fly and we find out that unicorns exist. 🙄 He could not hold down a job because he is way too comfortable being the ultimate Camborne Cretin! 😡

• Haha

Tellingtales

Right guys, I’ve tried my hardest to catch on the last few threads since my holiday but I’m just going to admit defeat and jump back in here. Was getting major FOMO but I see he’s gone boring as shit and is now spending his pyramid referral scheme money on Wetherspoons meal deals instead of Fatchers. Hope everyone is ok!

• Haha
  • Heart

TillyMint14

His behaviour and obsessions lately has convinced me that he is capable of rape, violent sexual assault or something that is similarly disgusting. He’s a danger to the public. I’m deadly serious. I wouldn’t joke about shit like this.
Oh I 100% agree with you beaut. It’s just a matter of time before he’s up in court

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Stop it now I’m only recovering from a 48hr tummy bug I feel a relapse coming on 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Get well soon beaut! 🥰 If you can muster up the energy, get yourself to Spoons for a full English breakfast and rub shoulders with cunty chops. Guaranteed you’ll feel fucking begazing in no time at all.

• Haha