Marcus Mitchell #4 Marcus is out on the coke, stop harrasing that poor dead bloke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear me more new lows and with people calling him out like this he’s due another episode of pole vaulting down the a30

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning beauts I missed last night's Q&As. I can feel another breakdown coming.

Reactions: 4
I missed them too, if only someone had asked whether it was him rolling down the a30 ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I went looking at his book out of nosiness and found a preview on Amazon, omg it’s making my skin crawl, the spelling mistakes and wordy way of writing… also LOL at ‘I don’t like being naked due to my autism’ - but he’s happy to bare all on onlyfans for the coin?

2F8B3006-93F8-445E-8919-BA43E6C91015.jpeg

8079DFC1-FFE0-4CE1-B245-072C87BD2A01.jpeg

1662D78D-4836-4818-BF89-B16514B5EF5B.jpeg

57C16217-B1F8-406C-85C0-3DDB4BB054E1.jpeg

F030D54D-3187-4F68-995A-E73C9006B15C.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I refuse to read all that! 😂😂😂
In a nutshell, its standard marcus. Me me me me, though there are a few puzzling excerpts about how he likes his clothing/bedding clinically sterile, and can't wear anything but the finest cotton. A far cry from a dash of puke, Charlie and an egg yolk garnish. Is his mankini crafted from the finest Egyptian thread count? How did he possibly survive the holiday to brum in a budget hotel on budget sheets?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In a nutshell, its standard marcus. Me me me me, though there are a few puzzling excerpts about how he likes his clothing/bedding clinically sterile, and can't wear anything but the finest cotton. A far cry from a dash of puke, Charlie and an egg yolk garnish. Is his mankini crafted from the finest Egyptian thread count? How did he possibly survive the holiday to brum in a budget hotel on budget sheets?
Pahahhhahhaha I practically get static shocks from his clothes and I'm in the Midlands!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probs needs to wear cotton coz he’s always sweating the fat oaf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He won’t wear the same t shirt? Didn’t he wear that yellow one loads of times multiple days?!

Not to mention how he doesn’t like to get naked, erm Only Fans Marcus! Ring any bells?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Finest cotton and a full wardrobe from primary don’t go in the same sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Getting a bit concerned. 1.28pm and nothing........
He's seen the thread title hasn't he and gone apeshit....... or can't move still after consuming that pizza he posted last night!!!!

Panic over he's alive

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we still think Mr Jelly Belly himself is still following this thread? I find it hard to believe that he saw us all on thread 2, went as far as to make Instagram posts about us being absolutely hilarious ‘trolls’, and has never peeped since?
Marcus if you’re reading this, your book is tit and I think you’re a big fat bellend. But send me your spoons table number later and I’ll send you over some peas x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I do find it odd that his autism only seems to manifest whenever he’s in a bad Mood, flown off the handle, etc that’s the only time he ever seems to mention it on his page or mention that it impacts him (that and the obsessions with people) and even then it’s only brought up so he doesn’t have to take accountability for his behaviour.
Like you never get the ‘had a bad day because the tag on my t-shirt was annoying me’ sort of posts. As a previous poster said how can he be happy to puke all over himself and spill egg down himself but then say that he can only bear to wear certain textures, didn’t like dirty things/feeling dirty? Or sign up for only fans and strip off despite not liking being naked. I don’t mean that to say he doesn’t have autism or is faking it necessarily i just find it such a contradiction…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I do find it odd that his autism only seems to manifest whenever he’s in a bad Mood, flown off the handle, etc that’s the only time he ever seems to mention it on his page or mention that it impacts him (that and the obsessions with people) and even then it’s only brought up so he doesn’t have to take accountability for his behaviour.
Like you never get the ‘had a bad day because the tag on my t-shirt was annoying me’ sort of posts. As a previous poster said how can he be happy to puke all over himself and spill egg down himself but then say that he can only bear to wear certain textures, didn’t like dirty things/feeling dirty? Or sign up for only fans and strip off despite not liking being naked. I don’t mean that to say he doesn’t have autism or is faking it necessarily i just find it such a contradiction…
I totally agree with you here. I’m no expert on autism at all but he only seems to bring it up when he needs an excuse for his behaviour towards others. He can’t seem to hold any friendships (Stephen, Heidi) and Adele and Tom clearly only use him when they want free drinks (and i bet he pays for their coke for the night too!!).

Reactions: 8
Do we still think Mr Jelly Belly himself is still following this thread? I find it hard to believe that he saw us all on thread 2, went as far as to make Instagram posts about us being absolutely hilarious ‘trolls’, and has never peeped since?
Marcus if you’re reading this, your book is tit and I think you’re a big fat bellend. But send me your spoons table number later and I’ll send you over some peas x
Oh.. he's here

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's always got his top off jiggling his massive manky saggy melons around!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.