Marcus Mitchell #4 Marcus is out on the coke, stop harrasing that poor dead bloke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He knocks me sick the fat sweaty mess 🤢 he’s so deluded he thinks he’s fit as duck & everybody wants to be him. Oh & also chubs you’re a tit dancer🙄 fingers crossed he kicks off tonight 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His dancing actually makes my hair stand on end. He's vile. Get a job u lazy fat tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does any one remember a couple weeks ago he said he might do a new book? Because you know the first one done so well 🤣 maybe this one will give tips on how to go from a suicidal wreck to dancing around like a idiot in less than an hour, and how to stalk a dead man.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does any one remember a couple weeks ago he said he might do a new book? Because you know the first one done so well 🤣 maybe this one will give tips on how to go from a suicidal wreck to dancing around like a idiot in less than an hour, and how to stalk a dead man.
No it’ll probably be about how he was viciously trolledby tattle, lost a loved one… 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So what happened to the Only Fans thing? You'd think he'd want to push it to make money, he hinted it wasn't just gonna be up the butt stuff, he said comedy, he must have had some awful feedback and actually listened? I'm confused because he still usually does what he wants, maybe it's still in the making and that was just a sneak peek.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh it was up for like 2 mins before he deleted it...should have screenshot it! My life is stalking Marcus now🤣🤣
Haha me too🤣 don’t watch the telly at night anymore Marcus is well more entertaining 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So what happened to the Only Fans thing? You'd think he'd want to push it to make money, he hinted it wasn't just gonna be up the butt stuff, he said comedy, he must have had some awful feedback and actually listened? I'm confused because he still usually does what he wants, maybe it's still in the making and that was just a sneak peek.
I honestly think he will be posting meltdowns etc on the onlyfans if he starts it again. It's the only content people come for. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can imagine that ghoulish guy offering people exclusive access to weekly seance sessions with Stephen for a small subscription fee. By that I mean him and Tom sat in a spoons toilet cubicle, Tom in some mediocre disguise with a tea towel wrapped round his head like a turban, in front of a crystal ball saying everything Marcus wants to hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
While he’s so quiet tonight just a thought fellow tattlers, could you imagine Marcus on I’m A Celebrity. No phone,no constant eating & no begging in spoons. He would have the biggest meltdown ever they would cart him off in a straight jacket. It would be tv gold 🤣

• Haha
While he’s so quiet tonight just a thought fellow tattlers, could you imagine Marcus on I’m A Celebrity. No phone,no constant eating & no begging in spoons. He would have the biggest meltdown ever they would cart him off in a straight jacket. It would be tv gold 🤣
And us all voting him to do the trials 🤣
He wouldn't make it over the bridge

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can imagine that ghoulish guy offering people exclusive access to weekly seance sessions with Stephen for a small subscription fee. By that I mean him and Tom sat in a spoons toilet cubicle, Tom in some mediocre disguise with a tea towel wrapped round his head like a turban, in front of a crystal ball saying everything Marcus wants to hear.
I just can't.. it'd be wannabe rent boy meets rent a ghost.. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.