Marcus Mitchell #4 Marcus is out on the coke, stop harrasing that poor dead bloke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why this lad gets on the Charlie he actually can’t handle a comedown 😩😂it’s painful to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a thread title. Take a bow.

Marcus, I've been in a wheelchair most my life. However I saw your Sunday night live, I stood up, ran to my fellas car, jumped in, drove to your gaff and shat on your doorstep.
You stupid bleep.
Makes me laugh that you throw around disability cards but post this.
duck you Marcus. duck you!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Thanks @Sticky One and congratulations @Lucyxxxx - love the title even if it doesn’t mention peas 🤣

I was getting a bit nervous not having a new thread but he’s being a boring twit so far tonight. Roll on (pun intended) his next spoons visit I say!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The unforgettable shine of sweat, grease, puke and a garnish of egg yolk.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
8E62B737-E62E-4EF7-957E-A7CCD6336F59.jpeg

Some interesting comments on that Adele with one l post on Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Don't know why the hell he thinks he can have an opinion on anyone or anything when he has 2 teeth the rest are false, he can't spell for tit (I've read his book) and lies through his back Teeth sorry false teeth. Guys a weirdo I read his book because my child is autistic and he was jusy going on about himself. The guys not autistic at all just a fat horror bag who sits at home on disability thinking he's gods gift. What an embarrassment you are Marcus, if I was your mum I'd be ashamed pal

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Don't know why the hell he thinks he can have an opinion on anyone or anything when he has 2 teeth the rest are false, he can't spell for tit (I've read his book) and lies through his back Teeth sorry false teeth. Guys a weirdo I read his book because my child is autistic and he was jusy going on about himself. The guys not autistic at all just a fat horror bag who sits at home on disability thinking he's gods gift. What an embarrassment you are Marcus, if I was your mum I'd be ashamed pal
Thank you for the recap!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awwww well done on the thread title Lucy - pipped me at the post! Still after my elusive first title thread.
I’m sure our favourite sweaty oaf will give us enough entertainment to need another new thread soon!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awwww well done on the thread title Lucy - pipped me at the post! Still after my elusive first title thread.
I’m sure our favourite sweaty oaf will give us enough entertainment to need another new thread soon!😂
Oh it will come! Thanks beaut! Last I saw he was gorging on pizza and break dancing in his kitchen. The weekend isn't too far off so fingers crossed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He should ashamed of himself wanting attention all the time for his so called “disabilities” when there are plenty of genuine people with mental health & other disabilities who he is mocking all the time duck you Marcus you attention seeking heartless twit😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.