Marcus Mitchell #4 Marcus is out on the coke, stop harrasing that poor dead bloke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this person on about?😂 Maybe I missed the "orb" as I was distracted by his twerking 😱😂
See I looked for that I think the are waffling about when he cannon balls through the door you can see the reflection of the big light briefly zip across the glass panes in the door

whoever commented that should be reported for bullshit and Fuckery

Evenin Beauts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe I didn’t realise there was a new thread!
Well done @Lucyxxxx on the thread title.
Is it just me or does the thought of aul marky sniffing a line of coke knock you sick. 🤢 imagine being around him on the bag

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Made me laugh the other weekend when him and Adelle were on live completely off their tits on gear and he's still there ordering uber eats. Who even does that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How does his mum put up with him?

actually, I bet she’s on bleeping carers allowance!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, if cocaine can't stop this guy from shovelling food down his fat neck, nothing can!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's literally so up himself has unhealthy obsessions with celebs, I bet Megan mckenna when she seen him threw up in her mouth imagine being at a meet and greet and he walks over with his saggy flab pouch 🤢 poor girl scrubbed herself when she went home I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How does his mum put up with him?

actually, I bet she’s on bleeping carers allowance!
I think she tries to keep out of his way and let him do as he pleases, he‘s attacked her in the past so I don’t think she does much in way of keeping him in line… not that there’s much she can do since he’s a grown man aside from refusing to let him in (as she did on the live). Just lets him do what he wants for an easy life… I’d imagine he’s really hard to live with.

Yes she probably is getting carer’s allowance for him, I can’t see her not tbh. I do wonder if she is relying on that & his disability benefits as an income? I can’t imagine Marcus giving her any keep from his super lucrative social media career 🥴🥴🥴 that will be another tie that prevents him from getting out, getting a job etc, as if he goes to work and is declared independent from her, which he would be, she will lose those benefits and other costs may increase as then he will be (rightly) expected to pay her some form of keep.

Reactions: 7
Ugh I read some of that book extract … saying he used to hate bath time coz he hates being naked .. it was just coz he wanted to stay smelly 🤢😂 I could smell his pjs through the phone with his stupid dancing earlier.. oh yeah love to be a fly on the wall to watch ya dancing ! 😂 the rats outside from “the cats” earlier prop saw him dancing nd died from cringe 😂🙄🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
New here and just caught up on thread 3 🥵
I’ve seen his memes but never came across his accounts until now.
The way those 2 went in on the girl on lives was disgusting. Who do they think they are!
marcus is the human equivalent of Peter Griffin and I kept thinking that Tom reminded me of someone and I couldn’t put my finger on it till just now …
00E3EB6C-D6CC-474E-B986-0BF1DBF4B735.jpeg

Both 100% coke heads

• Haha
Reactions: 22
406937C2-C6D0-4D55-A315-12DCDC35DE1E.jpeg

Had to screenshot this as it will be gone by the morning. Confirmation he is reading here beauts and he thinks we’re dogs n’awwwww how sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.