Marcus Mitchell #37 TL days over will he land on his feet Wherer he ends up lets hope he don’t in the street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His poor family. I wonder why his sister was crying, it seemed like there was more to it. I only saw the live because he posted it on his Instagram clearly wanting attention.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
All this in time for a new thread. He sure does time these things well. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I was Rich Mitch I’d have volleyed that phone right out the bastard window, along with that disgusting cretin :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Marcus Mitchell #38 - £8.34, he’s going to be sleeping on the floor

If someone wants to do the honours of a new thread please, thanks beauts. Title fitting given today's antics

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shame the bleep didn’t fall out the window
Sorry but that’s out of order! What has the poor pavement ever done to you for you to wish it had its Friday ruined by having an overgrown baby land on it , crushing its asphalt ( but not in a malicious way )

😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m a lurker on this thread but I had to post. What an embarrassment to his family. Looking at his big fat potato head, snaggle tooth and hearing him breathing have knocked me sick. His poor dad. Horrible, disrespectful, attention seeking excuse of a person

Reactions: 22
I spoke too soon beauts!
I managed to get the whole thing recorded.
Omg! His poor dad 😥

What a bleeping twit! He won’t let you out Marcus because your living under his roof and he has to put up with your childish behaviour now and even more so when you’ve had a drink. So grow up, get a job and a house of your own. Then you can live how you like.
God I so want to slap his big bleeping cheeks🤬

Reactions: 12
I spoke too soon beauts!
I managed to get the whole thing recorded.
Omg! His poor dad 😥

Thanks for recording Beaut. His poor dad looked exhausted 🙁. I love how Marcus goes on about being an adult etc but doesn’t work and expects to do as he likes in his dad’s house!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That was bleeping horrendous - he is an absolute joke of a human being. I was so hoping he’d roll out of the window and land on his bleeping moonface. Let him go next time Rich Dick. Change the locks, block his number, let him rot on the streets.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a disgusting individual!!! I thought he couldn’t go any lower but there it is.
I’m glad it’s the weekend beauts my therapy is mostly done for the week so I’m ready. Boot him out Mitch, let the twit fall out the window, he doesn’t deserve your energy, he deserves nothing from any of the family the way he’s carried on. Revolting scum

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.