Marcus Mitchell #38 £8.34, he’s going to be sleeping on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title; @instatwit
Well done beaut ✉ 💐

In the last thread we sadly saw the end of the travelodge days due to Marcus getting himself kicked out.
After this, he lasted 24 hours at Sid's gaff.
Sid appears to of washed her hands completely of Marcus now (That's his mum).
Rich Mitch (That's his Dad) has taken Marcus in and set some ground rules which Marcus has continuously broken in the 72 hours that he's been residing there..
Where he announced that he would be attending his first zoom AA meeting which he was refered to by the mental health team following a visit from them where upon attending Marcus was throwing up over the toilet after drinking a bottle of vodka.
Which takes us up to the ending of the last thread which has ended in a cliffhanger of Rich Mitch locking Marcus in and not allowing him to go to spoons to spend his 'pledges' on booze.
Rich had to pull Marcus back from the 2nd story window of his flat as Marcus was threatening to vault himself out of it, in a desperate bid for freedom.
It would appear that Marcus has also smashed up the family tree photos of him as a baby which led to his sister being in floods of tears.
Thanks, sister's crying now.

NEWBIES; please refer to the wiki for any unanswered questions that you may have .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
7FFEA38D-8D48-4485-959E-75BDD3CE34B1.jpeg
55E515D3-5FE2-4C19-86B7-54DAA0272670.jpeg

Edit to add he’s already deleted these. He is so vile. I really wish his Dad would just turf him out

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm not sure what's happened here?
It's been added to the quieter threads section which was where his other threads are, but now his others are in gossip? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can somebody get this sorted with a mod please?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why did he try to squeeze out of the window instead of using the balcony?

Also, how bleeping dare he show a photo of himself wearing a Liverpool shirt!!!!
duck off you bleep! Trying to pretend you're a Liverpool fan now??? How bleeping dare you 😤
I was angry at how he was having a go at King of toast Richie Mitch and then I saw him in a Liverpool shirt and I've lost it beauts!
I'm lashing my bottles of coke zero everywhere and bashing my head against cupboards now 😡😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
duck me I miss 1 thread and this I’m usually on night shift being in Oz so see the meltdowns completely missed all this!! He’s a cretin, a fat manipulative cretin

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure what's happened here?
It's been added to the quieter threads section which was where his other threads are, but now his others are in gossip? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can somebody get this sorted with a mod please?
They look like they're in the quieter section to me 🤔
You can report them yourself if you have the report function xx

Reactions: 4
I’m just adding my eyeballs here so I don’t miss anything juicy 👀
P.s we were just about to see the phrase about pigs flying come to life….thanks a bunch rich Mitch !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They look like they're in the quieter section to me 🤔
You can report them yourself if you have the report function xx
Someone already asked in a forum business thread and I think the mods asked if he was actually an influencer etc.

I think instagrammer is prob the best category for him even though he influenced me to eat M&S ready salted sticks for my lunch today.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm 23. TWENTY THREE.

Act it then you twatwaffle

Unless he meant stone then fair enough

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone already asked in a forum business thread and I think the mods asked if he was actually an influencer etc.

I think instagrammer is prob the best category for him even though he influenced me to eat M&S ready salted sticks for my lunch today.
I added it into the quieter threads forum
Which is where his others were..
And now they are all showing in gossip 😫
Except for this one 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are you referring to the top bit where it says ‘Marcus Mitchell gossip forum’? Because all the threads are categorised like that, then further into instagrammers, gurus, quieter threads etc
Yeah that’s like the heading for the whole collection of MM threads isn’t it?

Reactions: 1
Tbh I don’t think it really matters where the thread is so long as we still have one 🙂

surprised Marcus has gone quiet - what do we reckon - Tricky has taken his phone away or Marcus is too busy having a tantrum and smashing up the bedroom?

Reactions: 23
"you're on a live now"
Like utterly butterly pot the pink Rich Mitch is supposed to give a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you even imagine the full version of the MMMM! The LLL losers should be setting up a Go Fund me to cover the trauma therapy needed by the whole Mitchell clan!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.