Marcus Mitchell #37 TL days over will he land on his feet Wherer he ends up lets hope he don’t in the street

Where's next on the MM list of places to stay?

• Holiday Inn

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Queen Sid's

Votes: 65 39.4%
  • Rich Mitch's King of the toast

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Travel Lodge (wearing a disguise)

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • Will's floor

Votes: 33 20.0%
  • On the streets (Sid's garden)

Votes: 24 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread beauts!

Congratulations to @Miss Chin-Chin for the fabulous title. It was a close race between the top 2 with @FindingAlaska
(Had to edit to fit, was a nightmare 😰)
Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/marcus-...any-alcoholic-hes-a-m-s-mmmm-alcoholic.29654/

2 weeks after 420 which is now known as MMMM Day rather than World Weed Day.

A lot has happened.
Marcus would have been a millionaire by now if he hadn't spent all his money on Fatchers, McDonald's and M&S vodka (and pretend coke which he got by doing unsavoury things with people's dad's)
Marcus spent Sunday night with his dad Rich Mitch aka Richie Mitch aka that cock sucking bleep, and managed a full day (there's only 10 hours in a day in Camborne apparently) without any booze.

I'll let the Queen of recaps continue @Lucyxxxx seeing as she's been made redundant (like Hayles McDonald's staff) from thread titles. 😬😬 Sorry beaut 💌💐

ETA PLEASE READ THE WIKI BEAUTS ❤💌💐❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
OK beaut let's calm down I have had 2 thread titles in the past week or so. 😂😂

Sadly we start the thread at the end of an era. Marcus has left the Travel lodge - much to our horror and disappointment.
Turns out some toast and a night infront of the TV is all it takes to cure alcoholism.
Back at Sids or so it seems.
Hes been a bit quieter since he has been stopping with his parents.
Wheres Will?
Not sure what else there is to say as all the tit show has merged in to one and fried my troll brain.
Fingers crossed this is the calm before the storm.

Troll on beauts. ✉ 💐's for everyone.

Newbies the answers to your questions are in the wiki. Top right hand corner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
duck me, I need a fatchers after that.
Got a proper sweat on trying to fit the title on.

Just going to pin my PayPal so you beauts can help me out ❤❤

Just to let you know guys, I will block any negativity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
New thread ready for the live from Sids ❤ Oh beauts it best be good 👌🏻

Reactions: 6
OK beaut let's calm down I have had 2 thread titles in the past week or so. 😂😂

Sadly we start the thread at the end of an era. Marcus has left the Travel lodge - much to our horror and disappointment.
Turns out some toast and a night infront of the TV is all it takes to cure alcoholism.
Back at Sids or so it seems.
Hes been a bit quieter since he has been stopping with his parents.
Wheres Will?
Not sure what else there is to say as all the tit show has merged in to one and fried my troll brain.
Fingers crossed this is the calm before the storm.

Troll on beauts. ✉ 💐's for everyone.

Newbies the answers to your questions are in the wiki. Top right hand corner.
So on point x Bet the communal is out already 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It looks like the title has been Mod edited 🤦🏻‍♀️ sorry beauts I should have censored the word tit. I thought it would be alright

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Beauts I’ve just been to M&S and near heaved when I saw the size of a Colin caterpillar cake they’re bleeping massive! Nearly purchased a £12.50 vodka to fill the void of no more TL lives but resisted😢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beauts I’ve just been to M&S and near heaved when I saw the size of a Colin caterpillar cake they’re bleeping massive! Nearly purchased a £12.50 vodka to fill the void of no more TL lives but resisted😢
I got the limited addition valentines Colin bet he didn’t deep throat that!! 🤣🤣 I’ll never be able to go to m&s again without thinking ‘this isn’t just an alcoholic this is an m&s alcoholic’ 💀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It looks like the title has been Mod edited 🤦🏻‍♀️ sorry beauts I should have censored the word tit. I thought it would be alright
I forgot about the no swearing thing in the thread titles too 🤦🏻‍♀️ But worry not, him shitting in the street is so deeply etched into our minds, we are likely NEVER TO FORGET 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we start the thread by everyone giving their favourite moment from the last thread? Mine has to be Marcus eating Colin the caterpillar like it was a bar of chocolate.
Or the strategically placed fake mound of cocaine - as if Will would ever leave the party before the bag was done.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can we start the thread by everyone giving their favourite moment from the last thread? Mine has to be Marcus eating Colin the caterpillar like it was a bar of chocolate.
Or the strategically placed fake mound of cocaine - as if Will would ever leave the party before the bag was done.
Soo many to choose from!!! Marcus going out in disguise was amusing and getting met by the cops (“hi Marcus”) at the travel tavern after his latest cider fuelled misdemeanour!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely the insta account named ‘getajobmarcus’ 🤣💀 followed by a knock at the same time every night from Will 😙🤞✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mine was him declaring how he didn’t give a duck about pain or death while pulling his best well ard face , before promptly stubbing his scabby toe and complaining how much it hurt like a toddler with an ouchie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Idk, I rather enjoyed him shitting in a hedge :sick:
Made for lovely viewing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.