Marcus Mitchell #37 TL days over will he land on his feet Wherer he ends up lets hope he don’t in the street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe how slow the threads moving now hes moved out the TL. Remember when we used to ask how he could ever top the wetherspoons days? Now I just don't see how he could top the TL days?
I was thinking this! This time last week the pages were flying out but it’s like slow news now.
Carcus we miss you shitting in bushes and deep throating colin 💔❤‍🩹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I won’t believe it till I see him crying in his mums garden claiming homelessness tbh . I don’t think even Marcus is stupid enough to make himself intentionally homeless again just for a live . Wait, what am I saying , of course he is 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
£15?! I think I'll stick with my Netflix thanks pal. Unless he's planning on making some sort of Cobra Kai spin off (screen shots pls)
Get in the sea you absolute sea slug

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly can’t keep up with this head, only yesterday he was bleating about going to AA?! Yes Marcus, lots of people DO understand. You’re not the only person to have binge drank/used alcohol as a crutch when going through tit, the difference is other people aren’t on social media begging for money like entitled pricks :mad: it’s all ‘me, me, me’ in his little world isn’t it :rolleyes:
FD6296FC-D9A1-4283-9FA5-CCCE81CE6DC2.jpeg

Reactions: 11
He's gonna have to pull it out the bag tonight 😴
Iv already started browsing through other threads, god he's so boring atm.
& tbf it's only us who keep him relevant

Reactions: 7
Live and He's talking to his dad like a bleep and kicking off that his dad won't let him leave the flat. He's also smashed the photo album

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg what is going on?! I literally just caught end of a live there was a smashed photo and his dad saying he had made his sister cry?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.