Marcus Mitchell #37 TL days over will he land on his feet Wherer he ends up lets hope he don’t in the street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just tried to climb out the window and his dad made him get back in then the live ended !! Sending absolute thoughts and prayers to Utterly Butterly today !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg what was that live about!!! Glad people were calling him out on his beaviour tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I spoke too soon beauts!
I managed to get the whole thing recorded.
Omg! His poor dad 😥

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I literally have no words for what I just saw. His poor, poor dad. Adopt me rich Mitch I’d appreciate your fresh orange, pan au chocolates and super buttery toast 🥺🥺🥺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Didn't think he could get any lower. The way he just spoke to his Dad was horrendous.

Reactions: 19
The comments on that last live - I didn’t see one person kissing his arse which makes a nice change. His poor parents.

Ranting about being 23 years old. Yes Marcus, start acting it and take some bleeping responsibility for yourself!!

What he’s just done to Rich Mitch is disgusting, but I can’t have been the only one hoping he’d shout “bye fuckers” as he went out the window?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Honestly I knew he was a disgusting nasty piece of absolute tit but this just topped it

Reactions: 18
"See ya wouldn't wanna be ya" 😂😂😂😂😂

We should be hearing about a police call out real soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but if he was my kid, I would let him go out and change the locks, the vile bully.
Yes he is still their family but so are the other siblings and grandchildren. Marcus clearly doesn’t want help anymore he wants enabling and maybe the kindest thing in the long term now would be to let him hit rock bottom , and see how he copes without mummy and daddy

overshare here but my eldest ( then aged 13) spend some time with a foster family last year because of his behaviour- basically a mix of puberty hormones, autism and anxiety that all exploded when he had to try and re adapt to going back to school, busier shops etc after lockdown ended .He was violent towards me and his sister, and smashed up our home . It broke my heart seeing him go but it was the best thing for him - he got the space to sort himself out with support , and he was able to come home a couple of months later .
If Marcus is allowed to keep acting like this without consequence , who is going to babysit him when his dad dies an early death due to the stress of it all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
His dad looked so upset. Marcus really is scum of the earth. Chuck him out, smash his phone to bits and leave him to it. Little bleep

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.