Marcus Mitchell #34 Someone's knocking at the door, someone's been ringing Adelle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
FFS it looks like the family are trying but would it not be easier to take his bleeping phone away!! do they not realise he’s doing it all for attention off instagram and tattle now by the looks of it (him and family members are lurking for sure) its simple take the phone away and the drinking will stop (but he’d have to fight you for that and you would spoil the fun) and to to put it out there tattle never suggested nor egged Marcus to drink alcohol, he decided to try become an alcoholic himself for god know what reason! and the shop’s will start selling him alcohol again because its income for them! plus he’s getting everything in M&S he must be getting some money to be able to afford to shop in the most expensive foodhall/supermarket ever :oops: I certainly couldn’t afford to my weekly shop in there maybe few munchies when have a bit extra cash! he’s clearly raking it in on his begging!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So we just gonna ignore the picture he posted "me outside the hotel" 😂😂
To be fair that legit made me laugh out loud and it's not often he does that at the moment 😂

The autistic, alcoholic, amputee with appendicitis. 😂😂😂😂

35- his viewers have tripled, so have his chins, please send some pennies for his dark fruit tins

can someone make a new thread please

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS it looks like the family are trying but would it not be easier to take his bleeping phone away!! do they not realise he’s doing it all for attention off instagram and tattle now by the looks of it (him and family members are lurking for sure) its simple take the phone away and the drinking will stop (but he’d have to fight you for that and you would spoil the fun) and to to put it out there tattle never suggested nor egged Marcus to drink alcohol, he decided to try become an alcoholic himself for god know what reason! and the shop’s will start selling him alcohol again because its income for them! plus he’s getting everything in M&S he must be getting some money to be able to afford to shop in the most expensive foodhall/supermarket ever :oops: I certainly couldn’t afford to my weekly shop in there maybe few munchies when have a bit extra cash! he’s clearly raking it in on his begging!
I would take his bank card off him and personally take him 3 meals a day etc etc and make the effort to take him out every day even if it is to a supermarket for snacks etc

I do think he is that desperate for attention that he wants to make himself ill by binge drinking so he gets hospitalised so he gets all the sympathy and attention etc etc

if his family take his card he won’t be able to access his PayPal funds that the LLL are sending him
Sid, take notes bab

Marcus - 'The moves are dying to come out, just now'

100% thought he said 'The moobs are dying to come out, just now' 😂 Please don't!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He is one massive bleep. Bet wills be sent in for that 😂

where there’s a will there’s access to cider

I would take his bank card off him and personally take him 3 meals a day etc etc and make the effort to take him out every day even if it is to a supermarket for snacks etc

I do think he is that desperate for attention that he wants to make himself ill by binge drinking so he gets hospitalised so he gets all the sympathy and attention etc etc

if his family take his card he won’t be able to access his PayPal funds that the LLL are sending him
Sid, take notes bab
He’s probably got Apple Pay and that’s how he’s still spending. He says his mum controls his money so probably just gives him a certain amount per day to live off but unless his phone is removed he will always have access to paypal

Where’s ya tooth gone
Marcus - up me dads arse

yeh dead funny that

• Haha
  • Wow
He is one massive bleep. Bet wills be sent in for that 😂

where there’s a will there’s access to cider

He’s probably got Apple Pay and that’s how he’s still spending. He says his mum controls his money so probably just gives him a certain amount per day to live off but unless his phone is removed he will always have access to paypal

Where’s ya tooth gone
Marcus - up me dads arse

yeh dead funny that
bleeping brilliant never thought of that :ROFLMAO: will definitely got the cans or he paid someone outside the shop like an under age teenager! how embarrassing at 23 years of age!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where’s ya tooth gone
Marcus - up me dads arse

yeh dead funny that
I went on to the live just as he was saying that and went straight back off
The narrative he's peddling is really irritating and boring now.
It's a 6 hour drive from where I am to where he is. I'm thinking of making the trip just to burst through that TL door and give him a good hard slap. I think it would be like punching playdoh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
most boring live ever! he’s completely sober? how is that even possible? its just the same tit about guess what music hes listening to!! asks to be talked to then only answers what he wants and the pausing is more persistent, he definitely has more than one device! i had to switch off its more fun here! for the fallen out there you have not missed much! same tit didn’t day!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.