Marcus Mitchell #34 Someone's knocking at the door, someone's been ringing Adelle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just coming to say this. Who with “appendicitis” goes and snaffles a greasy maccies breakfast
Surely, surely someone with appendicitis would have horrendous pain, not be able to sit on a live and weigh up where you’re going to stuff your face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely, surely someone with appendicitis would have horrendous pain, not be able to sit on a live and weigh up where you’re going to stuff your face
Oh yeah. Doubled up, even breathing is hard never mind standing up, being on live and walking to maccies ffs. He’s a cockjugglingthundercunt

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell sid you don’t half know how to pick your moments! We were going on a field trip for bad food to cure appendicitis

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Drank so much vodka I’ve burst my appendix
I’m going to Maccies before I call the paramedics

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nah beauts he’ll be angling for liver failure because he’s an alcoholic, that’s what the pain is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm glad I missed this mornings live, I don't think my tired eyes could cope with looking at the unsightly so called human.
But now I'm settling in for a days work and on this bloody site again, oh my days. Don't think much is going to get done today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah beauts he’ll be angling for liver failure because he’s an alcoholic, that’s what the pain is
That was my first thought , the other day he referenced people saying he looks yellow. He is abnormal, thrives on chaos and will never be happy with that attitude , nor will others around him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.