Marcus Mitchell #34 Someone's knocking at the door, someone's been ringing Adelle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha just laughed on the bus!!!

Truth be told I’m a bit concerned, I’m nearly at work, what am I gonna have to catch up on come 6pm FFS??!! 🤣🤣
I know! I’m away to work soon and I’m looking forward a new thread and 20-odd pages to enjoy while having a wine later tonight! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No the girl said she sent the money to Marcus for the train fair, she didn’t send any to jazz

Reactions: 2
Well, he shits himself farts for England, and frequently indulges in 3 triple cheeseburgers and industrial sized bags of crisps, so we can rule out appendicitis.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh ffs I had appendicitis when I was 11. It is pure AGONY. And it’s not just a little pain, nor is it in the stomach. bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys, Ive just opened my laptop to work and left this thread open from last night. God Im not getting any work done today!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HONESTLY 😳😳 duck off Marcus you don’t have appendicitis you have Munchausen’s you attention seeking waffle

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.