Marcus Mitchell #34 Someone's knocking at the door, someone's been ringing Adelle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marking the spot ready for the evening. I hope the NHS In Cornwall is better than the rest of the UK and he’s not sat in A&E for 9+ hours.

although come to think of it, that looks nothing like any A&E I’ve ever see, more like an outpatients dept. What do you want to bet that he’s only got a routine appointment and Mitch went over to pick him up for it and now he’s going to make out he fell on a broken glass the trolls got too much and he grazed slashed his gallbladder bowel again?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Congrats Lucy ! 💌💐 New thread already beauts 🤗 We are moving through them faster than Marcus rolling down the A30 being propelled by his own farts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How are we on thread 34 already😳 Marcus has gave up plenty to talk about these last few weeks. His dad needs to give him a slap

Reactions: 7
Marking the spot ready for the evening. I hope the NHS In Cornwall is better than the rest of the UK and he’s not sat in A&E for 9+ hours.

although come to think of it, that looks nothing like any A&E I’ve ever see, more like an outpatients dept. What do you want to bet that he’s only got a routine appointment and Mitch went over to pick him up for it and now he’s going to make out he fell on a broken glass the trolls got too much and he grazed slashed his gallbladder bowel again?
excellent observation! that’s the nicest A&E ive ever seen and its looks not busy at , how interesting…… i think you’re right beaut :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
I live in Cornwall, that isn’t the A&E we have. It’s probably minor injuries or something similar

Reactions: 13
Can someone explain the thread title to me? Is it a UK thing? ☹🥴
Type in YouTube 'Postcode Lottery Advert Song'
Unfortunately it's a UK thing...once the song is in your head you can't get it out 😂

Fun fact....the original song is actually by Paul McCartney

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Probably why they told him to take a shower too

Reactions: 8
Back on top. 💪

Recap.
Marcus is bffls with Adelllllle again - and we suspect Tom.
Marcus is currently in A&E for his toe - we suspect he may later pretend he was in hospital for a suicide attempt and blame tattle.
Rich Mitch went marching down there this morning - enough was enough!
His toe is septic.
He still hasn't slept.
Fell out with Shofa who's now a bleep who drinks while pregnant.
Will may or may not have given him a smack?
It's been another wild 24/48 hours.
We start the thread on a bit of a cliffhanger.

all newbies when needing important questions answered please refer to the wiki at the top of the page.

✉ 💐's and thatchers for everyone!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Can someone explain the thread title to me? Is it a UK thing? ☹🥴

Be grateful you don't know beaut 😂😩

If you really want to find out as others have mentioned YouTube postcode lottery advert

Quicker we get through this thread the better lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Loving the new thread @Lucyxxxx take a bow
I think man child is in an urgent care centre probs getting the fungal foot looked at. I doubt he’d have his phone on him in a mental health unit but god knows with him!

Reactions: 6
I'm lashing my bottle of full fat coke now cos of that bleeping song being in the title again!!!!
@Lucyxxxx I swear on your lifes you're going to have scabby ear wax, toe puss and crusty McDonald's and 3 day old curry blood on your hands for this thread title!!!

I've actually just had a magners in celebration that he's alive!!
🎵 I'm on top of the world ey! I'm on top of the world ey! 🎵

#ReadTheWikiBeauts

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.