Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to re-advertise a brand he worked with last year to try and get a sniff of some more free booze? What a begger

Reactions: 9
Apparently he's been signed to an agent? Or is that roughly translated to being on first name terms with his 'agent' Bob of highways England since motorway maintenance probably have to divert him from the a30 on a regular basis..
Oh please who in their right mind would watch his antics and decide to become his agent. He is full of shut hahaha

Trying to re-advertise a brand he worked with last year to try and get a sniff of some more free booze? What a begger
I noticed that. He's having to get creative with the whole begging for drinks thing seems as people have stopped buying him drinks at spoons.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many times does he post and repost this f’ing meme?! “Admit it, your news feed would be boring if this chap didn’t pop up”
…yes I’ll admit you’re certainly not boring to follow. But that’s because we’re laughing AT you and not with you dear….
8F4CB443-8DF2-4698-BDEA-573EF3CB9C7C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many times does he post and repost this f’ing meme?! “Admit it, your news feed would be boring if this chap didn’t pop up”
…yes I’ll admit you’re certainly not boring to follow. But that’s because we’re laughing AT you and not with you dear….
View attachment 812026
What makes it even sadder is that he made this meme himself, it’s not fan made or a sign that he’s well known or liked. It’s the equivalent of liking your own posts on Facebook 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently he's been signed to an agent? Or is that roughly translated to being on first name terms with his 'agent' Bob of highways England since motorway maintenance probably have to divert him from the a30 on a regular basis..
The only agent Marcus has got is an Avon Lady! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s just been live and when I went on he went ‘oh I’m coming off, I’m bored’.

• Haha
Just watched his live and someone asked why he wasn’t out with Heidi and he said ‘We’re not friends anymore, can’t say no more on that’. Then a few people asked why they’d fell out, was hoping for the ☕!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I bet his on sat navs now as a diversion...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched his live and someone asked why he wasn’t out with Heidi and he said ‘We’re not friends anymore, can’t say no more on that’. Then a few people asked why they’d fell out, was hoping for the ☕!
Heidi has deleted all trace of him on her social media. I really want to know what’s happened!!

That’s true if he thought he was in the right he’d be telling us everything. However, he still might if he gets drunk enough 🤣
Fingers crossed. Just need Lisa to get pissed off with him being drunk and then it should all kick off!!!

HE just did another live. Was boring saying he was drunk but had nothing to talk about. How did he Lose his front tooth?
Also, I feel like on way back from Birmingham he was travelling alone

ALSO he liked her pics from 2 days ago

EHhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
HE just did another live. Was boring saying he was drunk but had nothing to talk about. How did he Lose his front tooth?
Also, I feel like on way back from Birmingham he was travelling alone

ALSO he liked her pics from 2 days ago

EHhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wtf? I missed this? Did he just post that pic of them recently?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.