Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stopped following this prick at the start of COVID when he kept posting xenophobic shite and when called out on it hed make a new post more or less saying for all the "haters" to duck off.
It was coming a while but that just sent me over the edge..
Can see not much has changed

Reactions: 11
The only thoughts he has is food , free stuff and a lad that couldn't stand him!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not even 11 am and heโ€™s pulled himself out of a dark hole for the day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„
Haha he needs to think about how everyone feels with his threats of showing his giant hole off to the internet again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dancing around grating cheese, he sure got out of his suicidal mood quick ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
There was literally nothing between them. He said as much himself, "he knows I'm queer but I know the boundaries" it was all about friendship and banter. That is until tubs became obsessed with the chap, and hounded him. Since he's passed its all about those "intimate" moments. yeah, since his passing where he can't respond or defend himself.

It's one hell of a switch between 'yes we are mates with cracking banter', to 'intimacy and soul mates'. Especially given he was warned off by the man for turning up at his home and they were no longer friends before he passed. The beg is deluded. Festers in his pit day to day, daydreaming, imagining different scenarios and relating them to song lyrics like that bloody Ed sheeran song he has on loop lately
Heโ€™s absolutely delusional!! The guy was creeped out by Jelly baby and saw the red flags so ended contact with him. Which was absolutely the right thing to do. All this intimate stuff is completely fabricated

• Heart
Reactions: 10
โ€œSo many of u wud want to be a fly on the wall in this houseโ€ ehhhh no we defo wudnt watchin u bang a pot in ur smells pjs at two in the afternoon like an enormously overgrown toddler ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know what happened to Stephen? I know itโ€™s obviously a sensitive subject, but curious?

Reactions: 2
Itโ€™s time for a new thread so I sorted by most liked and a few posts down my eyes were assaulted by the picture of Marcus legs akimbo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ help

But ever the professional I battled past and currently this is the top rated title. Do we want to go with it or does anyone else want to throw their hat in the ring?

088FBECA-58B0-4890-A0C1-06528D2CDCEC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marcus Mitchell - spews on live from drugs and drink; lack of likes sends him to the brink

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Itโ€™s time for a new thread so I sorted by most liked and a few posts down my eyes were assaulted by the picture of Marcus legs akimbo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ help

But ever the professional I battled past and currently this is the top rated title. Do we want to go with it or does anyone else want to throw their hat in the ring?

View attachment 844788
Ffs I always come 2nd place on thread titles! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so funny yet not funny enough. Abit like Marcus. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marcus Mitchell - nobody bought pics of his arse, Wetherspoons scam is a farce

I could go all day ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.