Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This’ll probably be deleted in an hour🤣
Just trying to get attention
Deleted on Facebook, still up on insta. Prob Just to gauge how many people rush to his aid and plead with him not to do anything silly. Shame he treated that Chloe lass so badly on his Facebook live the other night. She was one of the few that at one point did show concern for him til she too got tired of his tit

Still at it... I'd have thought if that psychic was as good as he made out he'd already know the answer to that Q But he hadn't even got out of bed that day

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf beauts I've come to the thread today and everyone's pictures are now Marcus! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who was on bridge watch last night? No sightings ? He must have been filming content for his Only fans instead, he's gonna be rich that boy I tell you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who was on bridge watch last night? No sightings ? He must have been filming content for his Only fans instead, he's gonna be rich that boy I tell you.
I was up late but didn't see anything note worthy. Wonder what carnage today will bring?

Reactions: 7
Deleted all of the only fans stuff, and I searched Only Fans for both Marcus Mitchell and you beaut and nothing came up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not even 11 am and he’s pulled himself out of a dark hole for the day 😂🙄
Hes awake before mid day! Thats an improvement I guess? Or has he just not slept yet due to the old marching powder.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey beauts, I was wondering would you all chip together for some therapy for me because the BSG (big sweaty giant) was in my dream last night and I’ve woken up pretty bleeping traumatised this morning not gonna lie

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not even 11 am and he’s pulled himself out of a dark hole for the day 😂🙄
Drinking yourself into oblivion, throwing up live on Instagram and being coked off your face is not my definition of pulling yourself out of a dark place mentally. It’s the exact opposite, Marcus you dick. I applaud every person that is struggling mentally and fight AGAINST that behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey beauts, I was wondering would you all chip together for some therapy for me because the BSG (big sweaty giant) was in my dream last night and I’ve woken up pretty bleeping traumatised this morning not gonna lie
Oh duck I don’t think I want to enquire any further

Drinking yourself into oblivion, throwing up live on Instagram and being coked off your face is not my definition of pulling yourself out of a dark place mentally. It’s the exact opposite, Marcus you dick. I applaud every person that is struggling mentally and fight AGAINST that behaviour.
I literally sprayed my coffee everywhere then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
THIS!! - there are SO many people all over the world right now who will have been in such a dark place, maybe planned on committing suicide but didn’t and pulled themselves back together without getting wasted or taking drugs or abusing pub staff members! Yet this cretin goes on a bender every single weekend and does whatever the duck he wants, begs for free drinks and speaks to people like absolute trash and then appears Monday morning bright eyed and bushy tailed with all weekend stories deleted and not a trace of anything that happened. And his followers are just supposed to accept that and wait for it to happen all over again the following weekend. It’s an absolute joke!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.