Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Adelle was a mad single raver with no responsibilities judging by the videos I’ve seen of her with Marcus, didn’t realise she had 3 kids! 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Woah just heard about tattle 😂 followed this creme egg on and off for a bout a year and it’s an addiction I can’t stop following this melt for his shite content and car crash postings HELP only joking he makes me feel sane. Reading through these post make me feel normal, as I thought I was his only hating troll. HIIIIII all 👋
Cream egg 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So bleeping arrogant to think a man who told you to duck off would want to spend eternity in heaven with you, he's deluded, on several levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I would give anything to know how how Stephens family really feel about this

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Predictions for the next few days…recycles the same memes over and over for the likes, deletes said memes when he doesn’t get the engagement, a cheeky Q&A for the ‘juicy’ goss but ends up ignoring all the questions and just posting about his best friend and all the intimate moments they shared…which I bet my left tit on there were actually none!!! Cue threats to jump, cut threats to finally tell the truth, ending with some dirty deletes, 17 maccie d’s and the table number at spoons!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Predictions for the next few days…recycles the same memes over and over for the likes, deletes said memes when he doesn’t get the engagement, a cheeky Q&A for the ‘juicy’ goss but ends up ignoring all the questions and just posting about his best friend and all the intimate moments they shared…which I bet my left tit on there were actually none!!! Cue threats to jump, cut threats to finally tell the truth, ending with some dirty deletes, 17 maccie d’s and the table number at spoons!

bonus ball prediction is he falls out with his mum again as that’s not happened for a while & psycho tom unfollows him with Marcus declaring he’s not the red flag 🚩 everyone else is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He reminds me of in Smithy from Gavin and Stacey when he says he's going to take loads of Paracetamol to top himself and Gavin says he'd need hundreds for it to work and Smithy says I can't afford that, not if I'm going to have a holiday this year 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
There was literally nothing between them. He said as much himself, "he knows I'm queer but I know the boundaries" it was all about friendship and banter. That is until tubs became obsessed with the chap, and hounded him. Since he's passed its all about those "intimate" moments. yeah, since his passing where he can't respond or defend himself.

It's one hell of a switch between 'yes we are mates with cracking banter', to 'intimacy and soul mates'. Especially given he was warned off by the man for turning up at his home and they were no longer friends before he passed. The beg is deluded. Festers in his pit day to day, daydreaming, imagining different scenarios and relating them to song lyrics like that bloody Ed sheeran song he has on loop lately

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I no like the dude didn’t care about u when u were alive coz u showed ur true colours and were a nasty prick to him so he wanted nothin to do with u and rightly so … he’s just feelin guilty over it and it’s just too bad u can’t do anything about it but he just chooses to wallow and use it for attention Stil showing his nasty side !!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.