Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s been live practically all day so somethings definitely happened

Just counted my notifications for his lives - 17

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now now. I left on thread 29 this morning and i found this on page 50 when i logged in. I have a lot to unpack so am unsure on context of quite what's happening and this video is the first i've seen but i just want to tell you that i actually died when after all that you heard his mum flush the bog. Then again when it clearly wasnt going down, and then after being told (speed of lightning and without having to check for someone so out of it) that there's 220 odd people watching she asks if the travelodges do loo brushes. This is a woman that has had enough of everyones shite and quite frankly doesn't give a duck what anyone could think of her on t'internet and fairplay power to her. What a woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone asked if he lost weight too I was dying
Deffo a troll 😂

Now now. I left on thread 29 this morning and i found this on page 50 when i logged in. I have a lot to unpack so am unsure on context of quite what's happening and this video is the first i've seen but i just want to tell you that i actually died when after all that you heard his mum flush the bog. Then again when it clearly wasnt going down, and then after being told (speed of lightning and without having to check for someone so out of it) that there's 220 odd people watching she asks if the travelodges do loo brushes. This is a woman that has had enough of everyones shite and quite frankly doesn't give a duck what anyone could think of her on t'internet and fairplay power to her. What a woman.
All hail Sid. I love Sid 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey I wonder if it was SG’s family that knocked on his door. He gave his door number out on live

sorry if someone else has already said this

Reactions: 6
Wow what a wild ride those 15 odd pages were after a day of work, like an episode of eastenders. Whenever I feel like I don’t know what I’m doing in life, I can always count on Marcus to make me realise I’m a well put together person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Emma to the rescue can’t help this man, sid steps up and pours cider down the pan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never known a thread to escalate so quickly! 😱 We move more quickly than Marcus’s desires to ever find a job or sort his pitiful life out. He is Sad Sack…does anyone remember what program the character Sad Sack was in please beauts? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve never known a thread to escalate so quickly! 😱 We move more quickly than Marcus’s desires to ever find a job or sort his pitiful life out. He is Sad Sack…does anyone remember what program the character Sad Sack was in please beauts? 😂
The Raggy dolls

There was back to front Claude and a girl one was it called dotty?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Raggy dolls beaut x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.