Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known a thread to escalate so quickly! 😱 We move more quickly than Marcus’s desires to ever find a job or sort his pitiful life out. He is Sad Sack…does anyone remember what program the character Sad Sack was in please beauts? 😂

Today has to be the best 12 hour MM rollercoaster we’ve ever had, just hope it’s not stopped for today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe it was only this morning he was throwing up in maccys, so much has happened! What a dayyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Live.

He's definitely been crying.

Currently ignoring every comment asking "who was that knocking"

Reactions: 3
Today has to be the best 12 hour MM rollercoaster we’ve ever had, just hope it’s not stopped for today 😂
I dread to think how much time I’ve spent between Tattle and Beggy’s lives today! 🙈 My work has definitely taken a back seat. 😬 No, I don’t think it’s stopped, he’s definitely on a roll (down the A30). 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh wow I don’t have it in me to catch up on about 22 PAGES 😱 what a bleeping nutter

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's only going to take a comment about Stephen or his dead grandad opening the window and we've got another meltdown incoming. He's got 10 cans to get through

• Haha
He loves the thought of people thinking he's an alcoholic. Beaut you're barely swigging vodka from the bottle are you, few cans and you're off your trolley

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He loves the thought of people thinking he's an alcoholic. Beaut you're barely swigging vodka from the bottle are you, few cans and you're off your trolley
I just don’t get it, the size of him, how does he get so smashed off just a few ciders??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.