Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's definitely had another warning/visit from the police it's the the first time today he's gone quiet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow I’ve only just caught up. His live this morning was crap! Went to work and it all kicks off!!!! Wow just wow! I feel sorry for his Mam! No wonder she chucked him out! Hey Marcus some of us work you know! Ur a beggy bleep! I mean these people who r saying he is wasting away make me laugh the most!
Wasting away, oh yeah wasting away to the size of a warehouse 💯 The LLL Brigade need to get out of his arse 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell lads I’ve just got back from work and having to start from page 26 wtaf so much to catch up on!! I’d better get a move on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I felt so bad for his mum earlier when she was begging him to leave his sisters out of stuff and he was really enjoying saying him and the dead guy had sex, he’s such a little tit

Reactions: 22
Dying to know who the man was. Not long after he gave his room number out. Fingers crossed it was Byron.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Now that I would pay to see about time someone sorted him out properly
You can imagine him just shitting himself as soon as someone was having words with him. Blaming everything on his autism, bipolar, alcohol, when actually hes just a sneaky, nasty, horrible, giant baby and knows exactly what he's doing.

How someone hasn't battered him already, I'll never know.

Reactions: 15
I am SO behind, I haven't been here since thread 17(ish) as I've been engulfed in the ChelseaLeeArt saga (which I thoroughly recommend if you like watching somebody get drunk and kicked out of bars and restaurants)

I noticed Marcus was live on Instagram and clicked on for a few minutes. Drunk in a hotel begging for money for booze saying he's an alcoholic? What the duck.

Is he actually an alcoholic now?!

He's put on a ton of weight too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe the way he turns so camp and child like around poor sid! He’s just a total twit, she has the patience of a saint! I’d have smashed the phone out of his hand if I was her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve had notifications he’s live on and off all day literally could of had a MMMM not being able to be apart of todays events. Bring on bed time for the little tit, I have 25 pages to catch up on. Flying through thread 29 like the good old days 😎

Reactions: 5
Let’s see if he’s live at 8 for his evening with Marcus or if he’s been chucked out the travelodge

Reactions: 1
I’ve not had a notification for any of his lives today even though I subscribed.
However, I’m a sad bleep so I don’t think I actually missed any.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was out for dinner with my family - absolutely fuming knowing he was kicking off. Wow what a treat, 💐💌 for all the beauts who provided screen recordings.
When was the last time he was seen? Hope he’s live again later, preferably after 8pm (kids bedtime) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.