Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of him crying over Stephen. There’s secrets than aren’t in the public’s knowledge he says. Between him and Stephen I assume. Dying to know what these secrets are as he’s told everyone stephen’s dirty laundry and that they were shagging, frankly I don’t know what other secret there would be!
They will come out, he can't keep anything in for long, the very fact that he's mentioning it means that it's coming. He can't help it, he's got no one to share with, no other feed back or support other than the screen and the faceless comments that come with it.

Reactions: 7
"I feel like I am at my best at the moment"

Its nearly 3pm, you are 6 cans down, you are on being put up in a hotel room because you have nowhere to live, you have broke down about 5 times in the last 12 hours.

And that's him at his best.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That live was a rollercoaster.

- says if he could self diagnose then he’d give himself bipolar. As if it’s as easy as choosing what to have for tea it seems.
And that is exactly why non medical professionals cannot self diagnose.

- whipped out the pocket and blubbed about there being secrets nobody knows. (He was so close to spilling)

- men in white coats coming to get him.

- more blubbing.

- not taking him meds until it’s upped or lowered.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s not taking his medication unless it’s upped… or lowered. The MH team need to decide whether he needs more, or doesn’t need it anymore. Like, what 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
They will come out, he can't keep anything in for long, the very fact that he's mentioning it means that it's coming. He can't help it, he's got no one to share with, no other feed back or support other than the screen and the faceless comments that come with it.
It only takes someone to mention the name Stephen in his comments and he goes on and opens up / breaks down.

It would be easy to find out if there was anything more.

I can't imagine the OF Video of him and Stephen was worth him putting up for content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does he need bereavement counseling? 🤔 He said he needs another counseling too but my head is as battered as his right now, I can’t remember. 😂

Reactions: 2
He's just admitted he can switch it on and off instantly. Just proves everything people already think. It's all an act.

He's currently on breakdown number 3 or 4 today, I have lost count.

Reactions: 7
Oh him looking away and whispering about the men in white coats is the worst acting I’ve ever seen since Curtis and Aj Pritchard joined hollyoaks that time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
How are people saying " come and stay with me"

Who the hell would want that turning up on the doorstep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm so gutted I missed the manager bit. Sorry if its been posted but I'm having to do some actual work today... Has anyone got it recorded?!

Amazing work again Venom beaut x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.