Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I’m getting older… the more challenging it becomes... the people around me…

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP THE COVER OF HIS NEW BOOK COVER

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
He wants to get a big publishing deal.

He really does live in dreamworld. Autism and Grief expert now, even though the fat baby can't say a sentence about either without breaking down like a blubbering mess.

Reactions: 2
After m dropping my kids off this morning I thought to myself ‘he won’t give us much entertainment today’ and what do you know? I’ve been entertained all day. Cheers Marcus, I’ll PayPal you £4.99 later for my subscription x
Is that a special mini milk subscription ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
"I wish I could tag this documentary company in this video just so they can see how much people want a documentary about me"

LOL

He has said has been approached by a documentary company about doing a documentary on him, but he doesn't want to tag them because they'll get messages about him.

Again, another dreamworld. If someone approaches you, you'd accept it, you wouldn't need to tag them in your posts to get their attention you absolute maniac.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad the lives in which he's crying are the best we've ever had.
He finds it hard to tell us he finds it hard to say
That he’s an alcoholic and to send him more money….

all around him are tattle haters…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Still can't believe the manager came and actually told him he couldnt afford to lose himself again. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can't believe the people on his live are tagging in that Emerdale actress in his live, like she is going to join. He now wants them to tag Gemma Collins in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That video of him crying over Stephen. There’s secrets than aren’t in the public’s knowledge he says. Between him and Stephen I assume. Dying to know what these secrets are as he’s told everyone stephen’s dirty laundry and that they were shagging, frankly I don’t know what other secret there would be!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That video of him crying over Stephen. There’s secrets than aren’t in the public’s knowledge he says. Between him and Stephen I assume. Dying to know what these secrets are as he’s told everyone stephen’s dirty laundry and that they were shagging, frankly I don’t know what other secret there would be!
They'd filmed OF content together? But out of respect he won't post it or mention it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I've got bipolar, if I think I have got bipolar then I've got bipolar, I've self diagnosed that"

He also thinks people hate and envy him because he's so open about his mental health

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Ccxcc we are well and truly up 💩 creek without a paddle now beaut if we had an ounce of hope catching up. Today has been a wild ride and I just cannot handle how much I’ve missed! 😅 I think I definitely need to go back to at least yesterday on this thread though because sounds like there was a few MMMM’s! 🙌🏻😂🙌🏻😂🙌🏻 So absolutely marvelous work done on here too to keep up all up to date as much as possible. Marcus you know you love us Tattlers yet you keep slayting us. Why is that beaut? 😘

Reactions: 1
That Jazmine is the biggest troll of all. Befriending and using him for her own amusement is lower than anything anybody on here has ever said or done. At least we own the fact we think Marcus is a grade A twit and call him out (on Tattle) for his crappy, unacceptable and manipulative behaviour. People like her, slyly add fuel to the fire and sit back and watch it burn, whilst pretending to be whiter than white. Get to duck 🐍🐍

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.