Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Channel your inner Amy Jayne’
I am screeching hahahahah who was that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I particularly liked that Marcus tried to convince lovely Manager Emma that he has an alcoholic addiction and she wasn’t buying it , then went on to say that there was nothing wrong with him. And for some reason Marcus didn’t correct her and say oh actually I’m autistic, ocd, grieving , paranoid , bi polar, hearing voices and I killed someone , he just did his meek little fake “ all this fuss for little old me” voice .

What happens to your housing application if you get chucked out the hotel Marcus ? Where are you going to find a cardboard box big enough ?

And quote of all time from Marcus “ I think you all heard a little too much then “ as Emma has concisely said everything all his “ trolls” have been saying but alas he can’t block her .😎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He was very excited about those sniffer dogs coming out for him, he’ll be going missing again soon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is going to sound very strange and a very long story…..but I don’t really know much about this guy but I’ve had a few weeks off work and have had a look at his threads a couple of times and thought nothing more of it, but knew I’d be back to try and figure out what’s going on.

I am on holiday with family in Cornwall and yesterday we drove from Truro to St Ives and returned late afternoon.

We stopped off at services to get petrol on our way back and my partner noticed a man passed out next to the petrol station with a load of bin bags around him. My partner was concerned and thought about driving back to check if the person was ok. He wasn’t sure if the bin bags belonged to the person or whether it was just unrelated rubbish. My partner didn’t actually end up driving back round to check on him. I didn’t actually see him but it was playing on my mind and felt not guilty for checking on him.

Anyway, my family have gone out for the day and I’m at the house catching up on Jack monroe’s tattle pages and am up to date so thought I’d check out this thread and noticed reference to the A30 and Hayle/Cornwall and Camborne Crusher - I just looked at my iPhone map and this sounds like the area I drove through yesterday so now I’m wondered if it was this guy that was passed out/lying by the bins. There was a petrol station and two budget hotels there if I recall correctly 😂

Could be something of nothing but I’m cracking up as I don’t really know who this person is but I’m clearly in their area 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did he just say he was the real life male VIRGIN meena Jutla or did I mishear that word? Cos I’m sure a couple months ago he answered a question sent in and said he wasn’t a virgin since last year???🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
It’s very weird to me how every day he behaves appallingly, thinks an apology means it all goes away, then in the same live does it all again.

what’s worse Is the flying monkeys who encourage this sort of thing in the comments talking about how amazing he is!

Reactions: 8
Oh guys I can’t keep up, my real life is getting in the way. I’ve got major FOMO & I’m fucked off. I just wanna sit on here all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After m dropping my kids off this morning I thought to myself ‘he won’t give us much entertainment today’ and what do you know? I’ve been entertained all day. Cheers Marcus, I’ll PayPal you £4.99 later for my subscription x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not an original to this thread lol. Does anyone have the backstory on him and this Steven guy? I think I’ve gathered that he committed suicide? But that’s all I know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.