Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is so much to unpick I just don’t know where to start!!
I would like to begin by thanking Jesus. Without him it wouldn’t be Easter and it wouldn’t be the Easter holidays and I wouldn’t have taken a week off work to spend time with my kids to day drink and watch live MMMMs. Thank you 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Awww beaut. *blushes*

I am CRYING at the head butting the wall and throwing the coke bottle. 2 more classic moments. Can't stop laughing. 😭😭😭😭😭
Did any of you watch classic Jersery Shore, when The Situation head butted the wall and knocked himself out. I would have paid to see that happen to Marcus there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
his impression of people crying at his funeral sounds just like his completely distressed crying

That would have to be a precision cap shot because we’ve all seen what a tiny little target he has
He’s been watching the scene from Kevin and Perry when Kevin runs away from home to the garden bush and pictures his funeral 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who called Marcus the moon goon face doll face please? 🤣 Apologies for my beyond par editing skills beauts but that’s as good as it gets from me! 🙉
I dunno , I can image a Marcus/Amy Jayne doll would sell well around Halloween
F81DB4B9-7B3D-4A1C-BEBD-650294731D5A.png

• Haha
I dunno , I can image a Marcus/Amy Jayne doll would sell well around Halloween
View attachment 1205755
Hey beaut, I lay my heart and rubbish editing skills on the line and you come back with a masterpiece of the Marcus/Amy Jayne Doll! I feel a MMMM down the A30 is now pending. 😏 If not, can you get me booked into a local Travelodge please (FOC)…hopefully the same as Carcus as I’m feeling like I’m now at the same pity party as him. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been hovering in the shadows but want to share some of my personal highlights :)
That poor bleeping cat.
He really is reading on here. Saying no entertainment is free so begging for beer payments. He is an absolute freak. I feel so sorry for his family, he should be disgusted in himself.
Would just like to personally thank you for providing me with my new profile pictures. Cheers beaut, will have a thatchers for you.

I agree, he is reading on here. I believe in his warped mind he believes he is somehow trolling us. Which is ludicrous as I’m at home with my job, home, other half, family etc not pretending to self harm in a travelodge and drinking water from a thatchers can

• Haha
Could someone add the headbutting the wall and the coke bottle to the wiki please. 😂

• Haha
I’ve just caught up on screen records! Snapping the iPad, throwing bottles and head butting stuff is clearly his idea of good content! He’s clutching at straws to desperately raise his profile. People are only watching as it’s car crash not entertaining!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.