Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not wishing him to kill him self or hurt himself at all by saying this but does he think he would have thousands of mourners wailing at his graveside? If anything his family would be relived they finally had some bleeping peace and quiet! He has no friends anymore because he has pushed them all away with his selfish behaviour! He’s failed himself!

Reactions: 18
Didn’t he say on the live earlier that he hears voices? His comments were blowing up with people saying he’s faking it and doesn’t understand how schizophrenia affects people. He was insinuating he hallucinates and hears someone’s voice

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t he say on the live earlier that he hears voices? His comments were blowing up with people saying he’s faking it and doesn’t understand how schizophrenia affects people. He was insinuating he hallucinates and hears someone’s voice
Yeah and then he made out he heard someone in particulars voice, I guess he was getting at Stephen. I’m no expert but I don’t think that’s how it works.

Reactions: 12
Wonder what he’s upto. In his pit or having a freshen up for a late night live where the last 6 hours gets forgotten about.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a day to be alive tattlers. The way he’s carrying on today we’ll be on thread 30 by the time the day’s out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
he’s using every trick in the book to get a mental health diagnosis as he’s found out he needs it to get housed and more financial assistance 🥱🥱 needing intense support due to his severe autism, suicidal ideation, alcoholism and now apparent schizophrenia - the professionals and assessors obviously aren’t biting which is why he’s becoming more and more unhinged. He’s a spoilt delusional brat and he now has no one that likes him or wants to spend time with him - even blood relatives. Sad fat gnome 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Screen records for us fallen please. Him moving to the travel lodge is the best thing that could of ever happened for this thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Pretending to laugh. Even though we can all see the comments that are coming up and no one is saying anything. Acting again.

Keep drinking from the Can Marcus, lets have a meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s deffo trying to get himself sectioned. Keeps laughing at nothing

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
ignoring all questions about the pretend Mental Health visit and has now come off the live, because everyone was asking.

Reactions: 8
He’s absolutely bleeping bonkers - I’ve had to come away from watching current live as it’s absolutely bleeping embarrassing!!

Reactions: 6
He’s gone now. I think it’s all an act though. Keeps laughing at nothing like he’s out his tree but it comes across like that’s how he thinks sectioned/schizophrenic people act… which it is not!

Reactions: 19
He’s abruptly ended the stream stating that’s it’s not good for him. Gutted is an understatement. Was hoping for a double whammy MMMM

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s just said he’s messed up and then said I’m coming off here cos it’s no good for me

how long until he’s back live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.