Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fairly new to MM, and been hooked on this thread for a few weeks now.

Let's hope if the Police keep getting called, that they'll fine him for time wasting on so many occasions.

I have no doubt the guy has issues, but he thrives on attention and drama. As soon as someone mentions calling the police or the hotel, he disappears off live and clears his IG account. He knows what he is doing.

As for the stab wounds last night. More likely fell in a Bush on the way to Maccies, and killed some ants in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry. He's stabbed himself again? Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick? Wheres Rich Mitch when all this is going on? Poor Sid I know we've slayted her and I won't lie I do still side eye her abit but what about the father? Has he ever tried having a man to man chat with his son? He's got off so easy on these threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry. He's stabbed himself again? Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick? Wheres Rich Mitch when all this is going on? Poor Sid I know we've slayted her and I won't lie I do still side eye her abit but what about the father? Has he ever tried having a man to man chat with his son? He's got off so easy on these threads.
He posted a pic on his sorry of his arm with several tiny cuts and claimed to have stabbed himself. Then he went live with camera facing the other way and was jittering on about who was to blame for how he behaves. Then causally drops in that he’s killed someone’s 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He posted a pic on his sorry of his arm with several tiny cuts and claimed to have stabbed himself. Then he went live with camera facing the other way and was jittering on about who was to blame for how he behaves. Then causally drops in that he’s killed someone’s 🤦🏽‍♀️
Is that his new angle 'the Instagram serial killer'. Hope someone's screen recorded and shown it to the authorities. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Travelodge days.
Cutting off his live when the Police get called.
Hinting at killing and blame, even the LLLs are getting bored.

• Haha
It's gonna be a sad day when he has to go awaaaay from the travel lodge for good.

Reactions: 5
Here’s a pic of the wound. As you can see, minimal damage as standard.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In all seriousness his behaviour is off the scale now, he needs some sort of help. The staff in the hotel and his family are must be exhausted

Reactions: 11
Just because I saw a few people mention this: I don't think Marcus is an alcoholic at all. Alcoholism is a very serious and complex thing. Marcus is just having a tantrum and trying to get back at his Mum.

Reactions: 26
His behaviour is truly despicable! I feel very sorry for his family. He absolutely does need help, but his toxic behaviour seems to be vindictive at this point. He doesn’t seem in a place to want to actually change or to want help. It seems he is seeking joy in doing these distressing things -drinking non stop , cutting himself with a plug, claiming he has killed , all while laughing menacingly! He is doing it to make a point at someone and to blame them for this. It’s so toxic. The LLL Piss me off so much! They enable him and will be praising him for jumping on his bed by lunchtime!

He’s literally got the mind of a child 😂he’s been recently obsessed with meena on emmerdale and now he’s stRted acting all manic and hysterically laughing and saying he’s killed someone he’s so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the actual duck. We all joked about the Camborne Crusher documentary we were gonna be in on Netflix but now it looks like it's actually gonna happen for real. It was inevitable. Maybe he's talking about SG. Or... Maybe his bone crushing, serial killer, straight man in my basement fantasies spilled out of his massive head and this is the next chapter after the travel lodge diaries.

• Haha
He’s literally got the mind of a child 😂he’s been recently obsessed with meena on emmerdale and now he’s stRted acting all manic and hysterically laughing and saying he’s killed someone he’s so predictable
The laughing whilst making them statements was extremely sinister

Any more antics overnight?
I don’t think so, hopefully the police lifted him, he’s a public Menace

Reactions: 6
Morning! Imagine being Marcus today and waking up remembering the night before. How long before he is go funding for a new iPad?

• Haha
I’ve been hovering in the shadows but want to share some of my personal highlights :)
That poor bleeping cat.
He really is reading on here. Saying no entertainment is free so begging for beer payments. He is an absolute freak. I feel so sorry for his family, he should be disgusted in himself.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I feel like this is BPD mirroring, sometimes we just lift other people's personalities, or just take traits I think he's got BPD, I see so much of it in him. The rapid mood cycling, the self harming, poor relationships, self destructive behaviour, attention seeking, drinking/ taking drugs to fill to void, risky behaviour , black and white thinking, ( he either loves or hates Sid) constant suicide attempts or thoughts ( it's one of the highest conditions for suicide) interestingly enough women with autism are often misdiagnosed with BPD as they can present as similar due to the meltdowns.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.