Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t actually read those huffington posts but im not sure I really believe it, he was definitely one of those dramatic kids who needed a good slap and Sid pandered to it for too long. I may try and find them and see if it changes my mind.

I think he’s a bully and bullied his family and those who either let him get away with his behaviour or he thought of as weaker than him but that’s as far as it goes in my opinion. He don’t have the brain capacity to be a serial killer.
I agree he seems to bully people to get his own way. I find it weird when people refer to him as vulnerable. How?
If he was in some sort of homeless institution or supported housing he'd pose a risk to the actual vulnerable people

Reactions: 10
I agree he seems to bully people to get his own way. I find it weird when people refer to him as vulnerable. How?
If he was in some sort of homeless institution or supported housing he'd pose a risk to the actual vulnerable people
Absolutely! I think the issue is that as a society we like to label everything and everyone.

For example the hyper kid at school who used to eat smarties for breakfast and wouldn’t sit in his chair because his parents never disciplined him at home - ADHD

Someone who doesn’t want their beans on their plate as they hate the texture of soggy chips - ARFID.

Someone who’s hobby is tidiness and organisation - OCD.

These diseases all exist but are just examples of blanket diagnoses where they doesn’t need to be. But I’ll be an armchair doctor today.

Greedy spoilt man child who hasn’t had to work for anything in his life, with a victim complex and an addiction to McDonald’s, cheap cider and Netflix - bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I honestly believes he hurts our sid on a regular basis and that’s why he can’t live with her. It was mentioned the police were called to her house the night before last. Probably because he’s kicked off on her when she’s got in.

Reactions: 11
Beauts are getting repetitive strain,
Because we want to see him lose himself again.
This has inspired me to try and come up with a “lose yourself” by Eminem MM edition song but I’m not creative enough for that. Maybe someone else can have a go? Be sure to mention the part about “vomit on his sweater already”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This has inspired me to try and come up with a “lose yourself” by Eminem MM edition song but I’m not creative enough for that. Maybe someone else can have a go? Be sure to mention the part about “vomit on his sweater already”
Lol I did it a few threads back

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I managed a bit but it’s deffo crap 🤣🤣🤣 and now lose yourself is gonna be in my head the whole day, so thanks.

His face is sweaty, knees weak, he’s that heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, Sid let him over once the roast was ready
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To tell lies, but he keeps on forgettin'
What he told us, the whole live calls him out
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's chokin' (on his sick), how, everybody's trollin’ now
The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow
Snap back to reality, ope there goes gravity
Nope, he’s not on the a30, he choked
He's too scared , but he won't give up that easy?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly believes he hurts our sid on a regular basis and that’s why he can’t live with her. It was mentioned the police were called to her house the night before last. Probably because he’s kicked off on her when she’s got in.
He’s such a bleep the way he treats Our Sid. I reckon she’s scared of him. I would be when he flies into a rage. He’s so unpredictable he really is capable of anything, that’s the scary thing. He’s hardly a son to be proud of.

Reactions: 4
He’s back and playing the amnesia card 🤣🤣

🧐🧐🧐 from the iPad story…anyone know what this is?
Says he use the form for something to do with benefits or council. I’m thinking he’s either making a complaint regarding still being in the hotel or they’ve sent him a decision letter about something and included that so he can complain if he doesn’t agree with their decision…just a couple of guesses

Reactions: 2
I managed a bit but it’s deffo crap 🤣🤣🤣 and now lose yourself is gonna be in my head the whole day, so thanks.

His face is sweaty, knees weak, he’s that heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, Sid let him over once the roast was ready
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To tell lies, but he keeps on forgettin'
What he told us, the whole live calls him out
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's chokin' (on his sick), how, everybody's trollin’ now
The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow
Snap back to reality, ope there goes gravity
Nope, he’s not on the a30, he choked
He's too scared , but he won't give up that easy?
(On his sick) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Brilliant Beaut!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.