Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was going on about having a “social media following” hasn’t he lost all that though? I can only see about 7000 followers nothing special

Reactions: 1
Oooh I can watch him on tik tok. Very exciting. I’ll be toggling between him and Chelsea.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What he doesn't know is you need 1000 followers to go live...
He's just found out. Says he won't be live on TikTok for a day or two.

good luck with that. He's only got 90 watching his live, half of them are watching just to see a meltdown. That 1000 will take a while longer I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did he conveniently forget to mention this account? He had like 50k followers (or something like that).

ECE2580D-ADD1-4C8B-8FC1-346CAB5BD727.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just got banned as suggested he lays off the booze and sorts his life out on the live! I swear his gone live about 20 times today already. It’s really tragic. He’s so desperate for attention. I genuinely feel sorry for Sid having to deal with him!

His whole life is a massive cringeathon surely he doesn't believe any of his bullshit is being taken seriously! He just thinks he's clever fooling all... but you're not fooling us MARCUS you head aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh I want to scream! 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

• Haha
Just got banned as suggested he lays off the booze and sorts his life out on the live! I swear his gone live about 20 times today already. It’s really tragic. He’s so desperate for attention. I genuinely feel sorry for Sid having to deal with him!
He keeps saying going live is the only thing he has got. Imagine having all the free time and choosing to sit in a hotel room, staring at a phone all day.

That Jasmine says the same too "its all he's got"

no, he is choosing to do it. He could go out and enjoy the fresh air. He isn't far from the beach either. He would just rather sit in his pit.

Reactions: 10
Can I just confirm in my 'real life' I'm a sane hard working Mum house owner friend to many pleasent helpful I swear!
Yet had to join here because he makes me so angry I had to vent he's changed me 😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He keeps saying going live is the only thing he has got. Imagine having all the free time and choosing to sit in a hotel room, staring at a phone all day.

That Jasmine says the same too "its all he's got"

no, he is choosing to do it. He could go out and enjoy the fresh air. He isn't far from the beach either. He would just rather sit in his pit.
Exactly. She is an absolute enabler! Maybe if he got outside for some fresh air, drank some water and ate something other than a pot noodle or takeaway he wouldn’t feel so tit. He is just playing a massive game and loves to blame his tit behaviour on his autism but sadly I think most of it is just learnt behaviour to get attention that he so desperately craves! There are people that need real help then there’s this complete div!!!!

Reactions: 5
Think he's on his 5th can since 11am. He's just finished off his 4th in two big gulps.

We could be a can or two away from tears I think

Reactions: 5
Can I just confirm in my 'real life' I'm a sane hard working Mum house owner friend to many pleasent helpful I swear!
Yet had to join here because he makes me so angry I had to vent he's changed me 😱🤣
Its other people that make marcus behave the way he does, so by that that logic it must be his fault we're all negative and trolls. For every action is a reaction I suppose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen him say anything that’s not processed crap since moving to the hotel? His body must be under a lot
Of strain.

The fact he keeps repeating 'men in white coats' is just insulting and shows he doesn't actually mean any of it! Men in white coats, duck off

Reactions: 11
Think he's on his 5th can since 11am. He's just finished off his 4th in two big gulps.

We could be a can or two away from tears I think
update, its not taken a 5th...Tears are here.

He thinks his dead grandad has shut his hotel room window the last two nights, because he usually keeps it open.

How do upload a video? Asking for a mate…
upload it to streamable, then copy the link in here.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.