Marcus Mitchell #27 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it’s Marcus Mitchell threatening Hari Kari again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as watching him be a dollop in that yurt would have been with his big tit eating grin on his boiled ham face. The reaction from when he realises it's been cancelled will be so much better and I am here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lights will gui - i - i - i - ide you.
I will gift him a touch from the pound shop and a roll of elastic so he can make himself a headlight so that next time he plays that bleeping song he can do a bit of experimental dance to enhance the melancholy!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm fuming that he was actually going to get a break away for free? Hard working people with genuine real life problems can't afford to get away or have the hope of being #gifted a break! Yet this lazy lying manipulative slob was going to live it up! I'm so glad it's being snatched back off him! ...what is this world we live in at all who the hell arranged this for him the most least deserving person of all beyond belief!

I can't believe how low hes stooped too now from what he came from at thread one with a Facebook account of over a hundred thousand followers, an insta of over seventy thousand followers, to living in a travel lodge going live to a few hundred people , vomiting on himself. Daily. It's funny but Jesus it's so sad. Now he's sort of openly doing coke too. Can none of his friends step in at this point? Where are they? You'd think you'd see them
None left after his terrible behaviour

Reactions: 3
Maybe one of his goons took him up on his offer to suck their father’s cock for some pennies ! 😂😂😂
Instead of pennies, he got a dirty weekend away !

Jesus , you would have to be in a bad state to be Chief Goon’s Sugar Daddy ! 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
This thread is on fire at the moment. Can’t wait for the kick off, I’ve been blocked since last year, but you beauts record every crying episode, fart, & vile comment he makes 🙌 I bleeping love this thread.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if this free bnb stay was booked after he said he would suck someone off for booze.. maybe someone was paying for his joyful company

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
living for this thread to beauts ! He should of kept his private life private. Would love to see his face when he is told.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe if we screenshot funny comments we need to delete the persons username as if they are not on tattler then Marcus and his fans could make life a bit tit

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.