Marcus Mitchell #27 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it’s Marcus Mitchell threatening Hari Kari again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went for a night away with hubby last night and I’ve spent an hour this morning in the massive bed catching up on like 14 pages. So much so husband was like ‘are you and Marcus having a good anniversary?’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I went for a night away with hubby last night and I’ve spent an hour this morning in the massive bed catching up on like 14 pages. So much so husband was like ‘are you and Marcus having a good anniversary?’ 🤣🤣
You don't need that negativity in your life Hun xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He needs to go awaaaay with that attitude beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Recap.

Tried to move back into Sids on the snide - Sid was having non of it
Marcus has made a number of suicide threats. Just as recently as 2 days ago he bid his final farewell to the world - to be back on the thatchers the next day.
May have been evicted from his hotel.
Tried to OD on nytol.
Hes been making SG posts as he knows this gets his engagement up.
Hes gained weight.
Lost some followers.
Apparently going back to the make up days.
Hes keeping it private from now on and we here at tattle are some what sceptical.
He was asking if anyone could drop him coke the other night on his stories - after criticising his former friends for having the odd dabble.
Apologies if I've missed anything.
✉ 💐s for everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Recap.

Marcus has made a number of suicide threats. Just as recently as 2 days ago he bid his final farewell to the world - to be back on the thatchers the next day.
Tried to OD on nytol.
Hes gained weight.
Lost some followers.
Hes keeping it private from now on and we here at tattle are some what sceptical.
He was asking if anyone could drop him coke the other night on his stories - after criticising his former friends for having the odd dabble.
✉ 💐s for everyone!
Fantastic recap beaut. Nytols and cider for you! Oh and a free lift 🚘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly I can’t get over last night 🤣

I feel that him showing the Nytol could possibly be a Julia’s Theme moment to add to the collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly I can’t get over last night 🤣

I feel that him showing the Nytol could possibly be a Julia’s Theme moment to add to the collection.
Definitely. Go on beaut. You know what your job here is. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Recap.

Tried to OD on nytol.
Hes gained weight.
Lost some followers.
✉ 💐s for everyone!
Fantastic recap as always beaut 🤣

• Heart
I’m surprised he didn’t have a job load of multivitamins 😂 he so badly doesn’t want to kill himself he’s got major attention issues and sid not responding to them and actually enjoying her own life is the biggest trigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He really is thick as pig tit, when is he going to realise he just drains the life out of everyone he knows especially Our Sid……. Genuine question beauts is pig tit thick? I’ve never seen any 🐷💩😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He really is thick as pig tit, when is he going to realise he just drains the life out of everyone he knows especially Our Sid……. Genuine question beauts is pig tit thick? I’ve never seen any 🐷💩😜
Yes beaut it is thick.

Speaking of thick, I'm still trying to work out the missing vowel from c*de from the last thread.
Begging for help before I crush up all my Vitamin C's and film myself taking them.
Just hope I wake up tomorrow (not) dead

• Haha
Yes beaut it is thick.

Speaking of thick, I'm still trying to work out the missing vowel from c*de from the last thread.
Begging for help before I crush up all my Vitamin C's and film myself taking them.
Just hope I wake up tomorrow (not) dead
I. So sewer cide or maybe should have been side. Took me a while too 🤣

• Haha
Can’t believe I missed the live last night because I was leathered! Wonder how many people were belling the travel lodge 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hes being very quiet today. Must have taken him a while to get all the bath bombs and wax melts out the room. Wish he had stayed on live to show us when the police arrived.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.