Marcus Mitchell #27 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it’s Marcus Mitchell threatening Hari Kari again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So marcus wants to do talks about autism? 😂😂😂 He can't even put a post on social media about autism that he hasn't copied directly from Google. How's the one sock and no veg going beaut?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So marcus wants to do talks about autism? 😂😂😂 He can't even put a post on social media about autism that he hasn't copied directly from Google. How's the one sock and no veg going beaut?
He even mentioned his ‘socks’ on his live - like plural, he was wearing two. What a bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg as if he's slagging Katie Piper off.. I think she used to follow him and then unfollowed after one of his many fake attempts.. he's obviously salty 😂
Wtaf????? He’s seriously slating someone who actually knows what it’s like to go to hell and back and actually help others instead of feeding off society like a leech? Get in the bariatric garbage bin you asshat
If his remaining simpleton followers still lick his gunt sores now after this I give up

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg as if he's slagging Katie Piper off.. I think she used to follow him and then unfollowed after one of his many fake attempts.. he's obviously salty 😂
Well dollop it's only thanks to pioneering stem cell technology that she can indeed "look at her own" you absolute bender

Reactions: 3
🎶 I’m soooo glad he got his ‘gifted’ stay cancelled! 🎶 hahahahahahaha SERVES HIM RIGHT 🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute liar ‘the beauts flooded their inbox with enquires’ more like flooded them with complaints and now they want nothing to do with you

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe if we screenshot funny comments we need to delete the persons username as if they are not on tattler then Marcus and his fans could make life a bit tit
I thought we were meant to do that anyway 🤣 usernames are blocked out Most the other threads I follow to be fair. But I agree, we def should be blocking people out

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.