Marcus Mitchell #27 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it’s Marcus Mitchell threatening Hari Kari again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many of my families would love a gifted stay. I’m not trying to be the big I am but our team has just actually gifted a two night stay in a Travelodge for a family and paid for train tickets to get them there. First holiday by the sea for these kids. Have provided a packed lunch and my colleague has given some just eat vouchers so they can find somewhere for an evening meal. So here’s selfish arse saying the Travelodge is a prison but yet I have the most wonderful mother and her children about to go away for the first time in their lives and they are so grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Morning beauts, I actually can’t believe he’s been ‘gifted’ a bleeping mini break. I’m actually lost for words. Getting twatted, ‘sleeping’ on live (peeping on his live watches), taking a minty fresh overdose, spewing up, trashing a hotel room for starters 😡

CARCUS WE KNOW YOU’RE READING THIS - we would all rather tit in EACH OTHERS hands and clap than attend your autism talks.
I'll laugh if he actually is going and he gets there and there's no phone signal 🤣😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe how low hes stooped too now from what he came from at thread one with a Facebook account of over a hundred thousand followers, an insta of over seventy thousand followers, to living in a travel lodge going live to a few hundred people , vomiting on himself. Daily. It's funny but Jesus it's so sad. Now he's sort of openly doing coke too. Can none of his friends step in at this point? Where are they? You'd think you'd see them

• Heart
I must say although I'm annoyed about the gifted stay I am 1000000% here for the content.

We should play MM bingo for the duration of the sweaty shitshow holiday
A few bingo suggestions:
-Marcus falls through the side of the tent
-Pukes over furnishings/himself
-Sits outside crying at night in the dark
-Cries in general
-Says 'IM FREEEEEZING'
-Asks for someone to bring him booze/drugs
- Offers sexual favours in return for company/booze/drugs
-Takes another OD of tic tacs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sitting here howling about when he said he would rather drink his own mother’s “juice” than coffee …. WHAT 😂😂😂😂 so nasty and just plain vile 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I must say although I'm annoyed about the gifted stay I am 1000000% here for the content.

We should play MM bingo for the duration of the sweaty shitshow holiday
A few bingo suggestions:
-Marcus falls through the side of the tent
-Pukes over furnishings/himself
-Sits outside crying at night in the dark
-Cries in general
-Says 'IM FREEEEEZING'
-Asks for someone to bring him booze/drugs
- Offers sexual favours in return for company/booze/drugs
-Takes another OD of tic tacs
Oh god he's 100% gonna burst through the side like one of those kids on Christmas morning when their mum papers over the door. " Suprise fuckers it's me Marcus '
It's going to be epic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe how low hes stooped too now from what he came from at thread one with a Facebook account of over a hundred thousand followers, an insta of over seventy thousand followers, to living in a travel lodge going live to a few hundred people , vomiting on himself. Daily. It's funny but Jesus it's so sad. Now he's sort of openly doing coke too. Can none of his friends step in at this point? Where are they? You'd think you'd see them
I think his friends have tried, gets to a point where they feel like they shouldn’t have to be responsible for him and I totally get that. They’ve probably all given up

Reactions: 6
Can't wait to see what happens when he gets told its been cancelled. Hope he's on live when he gets the news. 😂

• Haha
Can't wait to see what happens when he gets told its been told its been cancelled. Hope he's on live when he gets the news. 😂
I’m so excited for it. He’s defo going to be eating four nytols to teach me a lesson

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think his friends have tried, gets to a point where they feel like they shouldn’t have to be responsible for him and I totally get that. They’ve probably all given up
Yeah, you're completely right but I still thought we'd see them now and then all the tit he pulls, all the drama

Reactions: 3
Can't wait to see what happens when he gets told its been told its been cancelled. Hope he's on live when he gets the news. 😂
He's going to go absolutely ballistic when he reads this thread and finds out it was the tattle titty witches that ruined his Eden project get away dreams, he's going to tit a brick lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.