Marcus Mitchell #27 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it’s Marcus Mitchell threatening Hari Kari again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over what he said about Sid / Senior Sid. Imagine speaking about your mum and DEAD grandparent that way. Well we all know he likes giving the dead grief dont we!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Did it look like he took many? I viewed his live when he was in the middle of doing it and I only seen a couple go in but don’t know if he had taken more before that one
I’d say he maybe took about 6-8 pills at most! Didn’t have much of an impact as he was back live a few hours later with his plans to conquer the UK with his autism talks…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t believe for a second he’s been #Gifted. Or even going there at all. He can’t even declare an #ad for his cbd gummies (where were they last night they may of calmed you down beaut). He’s a compulsive liar. And people commenting on that calling people trolls for telling him the truth piss me off. Anyway. Morning Beauts 💕

Reactions: 12
Yes I’ve messaged them too. Saying they obviously did not see his live were he was pissing, vomiting and throwing his beer around the room, not to mention pretending to od and talking about his grandmothers bleep!!!
Why does this behaviour continually get rewarded???? We’ve got families fleeing their country and going to live with strangers, wouldn’t they be more worthy of a free holiday???? Stupid fukin bleep
Not to forget soliciting sex for drinks. I’m dead that this all happened in one afternoon/evening 🤣🤣🤣
What a bleeping rollercoaster 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m working from home today so hope he fancies acting like a tit again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t believe for a second he’s been #Gifted. Or even going there at all. He can’t even declare an #ad for his cbd gummies (where were they last night they may of calmed you down beaut). He’s a compulsive liar. And people commenting on that calling people trolls for telling him the truth piss me off. Anyway. Morning Beauts 💕
I don’t think he will go either

Reactions: 1
Hi 👋🏻 in the same boat here and I have to keep reminding myself that he is not a good or even half decent example of a person with autism. Sometimes I start to panic watching him thinking my son will struggle all his life but Marcus is just a car crash and his problems are mostly his own making.
Yeah i know for sure my son will bever turn out like him and blame it on Autism, have to admit we are struggling with the whole process but we will get there

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning beauts. What a time to be alive.
He just makes your morning a little more exciting doesn't he Luce ? Jumped out of bed this morning to book my ticket for An Evening with Marcus but he hasn't put a link up for them yet, gutted. 😔

I feel like this is gonna be a whole new chapter! We have had Sids bedroom days, SG days, travelodge days, now weird massive dome that he's gonna smell the duck out days.
The Bio Dome Days
3753866.jpg

Only I can't do photo shop sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beauts..... ive got to go awwwwayyyy, my tits turned black. Dont know when I will be back.

Obviously I will be back in a couple of hours when nipped to docs, but had to write that down as its living rent free in my head 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Loooong time lurker here 👋 I'm trying my best to keep up with Carcus' shenanigans but have a clingy 6 week old baby in tow now so it's difficult especially when a rampage like yesterday occurs! Gutted I missed most of the lives, I only caught a couple mins and whatever has been posted on here..

I really don't understand how much longer he can go on acting like this and people being so bleeping thick as to still feel sorry for him the beggy sweaty twit

He really is the most vile human and if he has been gifted this stay that company should be ashamed of themselves for rewarding such disgusting triggering behavior and I hope that tent gets incinerated after he leaves.

Reactions: 14
Personally I cannot wait to get all the dirt from the yurt.
The tent monologues will be epic.

Just a thought,maybe the staff at the Travelodge have a had a whip round to get Vincent van scoff into a tent for the bank holiday weekend so they don't have to deal with his vomit stained sheets

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Morning beauts, I actually can’t believe he’s been ‘gifted’ a bleeping mini break. I’m actually lost for words. Getting twatted, ‘sleeping’ on live (peeping on his live watches), taking a minty fresh overdose, spewing up, trashing a hotel room for starters 😡

CARCUS WE KNOW YOU’RE READING THIS - we would all rather tit in EACH OTHERS hands and clap than attend your autism talks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do think he has been gifted the stay because he’s tagged the page. More fool them for letting him stay there for a full week! He will be booted out of the travel lodge won’t be if he abandons it? And how is he going to afford his meals as it’s only a bed and breakfast? He won’t be able to get a too good to go bag out there will he 😂😂😂😂 he will be crying on live for food like he’s on Survivor! 6 hours in he will be crying on live for a maccies!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After he took his pills he had a little tantrum. What was that in response to?

Marcus's suicidal ideation all seems to be with a kind of revenge, vendetta type motive. Its like a fantasy "they'll be sorry when they're crying at my funeral" which again just boils down to attention. Like, all the attention he wld get at his funeral. Im sure in his mind it all looks really dramatic. Like that video to cold November rain.

Marcus has now had a little opportunity to stand on his own two feet and he is royaly bleeping it up bc he can't take responsibility. He has chosen instead to behave more chaoticly as revenge for sid.

Like most drinkers, he could drink all day and not put it on social media but that wouldn't get him any attention would it?

The real risk here (which i saw several times during my career) is that one day he will accidentally top himself while being dramatic.

And the truth is people wont feel guilty. They'll just think what a shame he decided to do that.

Reactions: 20
Morning beauts, I’ve only just caught up & all I can say is WOW!! Really didn’t think this dick could get any worse, but he does every time & I'm here for it 💯

just a few thoughts
1. Why has he suddenly started going on live in his boxers😳 he’s hardly body beautiful.
2. Why has he stooped so low to say such vile things about his mum & nana, what a twit.
3. Why is he now trying to turn into a sex worker.
4.I don’t believe for 1 second he’s been gifted a luxury stay. Bet he doesn’t mention it anymore.
5.Go Emma 😜
6. @sweetlittlelies You deserve a medal for coming up with Sid Senior, you are a welcome addition to this thread & 1 funny fucker😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He angers me so much I feel like I can’t get my words out on here 🤣🤣🤣

I feel like FFUKJBGHJCD!?(£@;::£67&&@,/?!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

however on here I’m like ‘what a cockwomble’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its the way he was saying, there you go i’ll just take them, hope you’re happy sorta thing.

Like as if ANYONE was telling him to take some pills

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.