Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In news that surprises no one, his Insta is still there, but he’s done a DD of his stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In news that surprises no one, his Insta is still there, but he’s done a DD of his stories.
He will be back this evening. New weight loss plan, private life career as a drugs mule in tact and a new hotel room directly overlooking Mcdonalds.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope he does piss off from social media. As much as I love contributing to these threads he annoys duck out of me. See ya later Marcus hun 👋 (he will be back in 7-10 working days bigger and better)

Reactions: 11
From garden gnome to travel lodger
Our Marcus is a scheming dodger
From last shag hysterias to ménage a trois
Necking tinned tomatoes with a side of petis pois

To think the A30 days were only the start
Of the MM comedown, breaking poor Sids heart
His ego is feeding on likes and social media glory
Addicted to sharing his tend mental health story

All he cares about is attention and living for the gram
Wise up beauts ! You’re falling for his scam!

Tend suicide attempts is not something to be forgotten
Triggering people for your own gain is seriously rotten
Let the dead lie in peace. Don’t speak on those who cannot speak.
Instead of blaming tattle ,it’s therapy you should seek.

Give up your old ways
Give up your old sins
Give up your many lies
And toast crumbs on your many chins

as if you will last till April 1st to post about your strife
For as the saying goes : a private life is a happy life

You hate tattle so much because we see through all your lies
No one believes the boy and the wolf after his millionth cries

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He should be honoured tbh, all the schemes he's done and they haven't taken off. His MMWLP unsurprisingly looks dead in the water. I don't think he has posted a thing on OF in weeks. His Tattle threads are the only thing that has stayed consistent. ✉ and 💐 for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sid if your reading this, don't take him back! Stand firm, carry on doing your ✉ 💐's and you live your best city girl life girl! Really chuffed for Sid I am.
Whole new lease of life for our Sid. Tell u what sid get yer sen down spoons stick table number on here and have a day on piss on us beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mad to think last yr he was getting sent free birthday balloon Arch packages calling him the king of memes, had loads of things to advertise, followers would buy him things/drinks. Now its come to this. I am side eyeing Sid only chucking him out once SM really went down the drain for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He should be honoured tbh, all the schemes he's done and they haven't taken off. His MMWLP unsurprisingly looks dead in the water. I don't think he has posted a thing on OF in weeks. His Tattle threads are the only thing that has stayed consistent. ✉ and 💐 for everyone.
Ahahahahaha - his OF that was going to pay for him to get his own place. That turned out well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont see any reason why he couldn't be placed in homeless accommodation. He'd be assessed as medium support needs. Maybe even low on a good week.
I do wonder if hes he told the local authority that he's fleeing abuse of some sort 🤔
Only a hand full of people know hes staying in the travellodge in camborne by the a30 and the weatherspoons. A handful of people and 7k followers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just really hope Sid doesn’t give in & take him back. You can bet he’s been in contact with her giving her tit & saying how sorry she will be when he’s dead🙄 but now is probably crying saying how much he loves & misses her & he will show her how much he is going to change 🙄 stick to your guns Sid, you deserve so much better.

Reactions: 7
So do we think the Sid post we saw the other week was because she kicked him out?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I used to think Sid was a witch for not doing more to help him, but now I'm on her side.
The post he made about her losing her beloved son was pure evil and narcissistic behaviour.

She must be broken-hearted by having to kick him out (if she actually did)

Reactions: 27
I used to think Sid was a witch for not doing more to help him, but now I'm on her side.
The post he made about her losing her beloved son was pure evil and narcissistic behaviour.

Keeping him wld just enable him to keep being a lazy bleep. 🤣

Reactions: 6

You can't help someone that won't help themselves, beaut.

Reactions: 10
My thought process is that he pretended he was thrown out to distract his followers about his live stories threatening suicide and being SG last shag. After his story of him drinking Jager in the garden stating he was ‘on the streets’ one of his followers has paid for a few nights in travel lodge. So off he’s gone and now his stay has come to an end and he’s going back home he’s thrown the ‘I’m coming off social media’ so he can make a comeback and be at home with no questions asked!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.