Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thought process is that he pretended he was thrown out to distract his followers about his live stories threatening suicide and being SG last shag. After his story of him drinking Jager in the garden stating he was ‘on the streets’ one of his followers has paid for a few nights in travel lodge. So off he’s gone and now his stay has come to an end and he’s going back home he’s thrown the ‘I’m coming off social media’ so he can make a comeback and be at home with no questions asked!
That's a good theory!

Reactions: 7
My thought process is that he pretended he was thrown out to distract his followers about his live stories threatening suicide and being SG last shag. After his story of him drinking Jager in the garden stating he was ‘on the streets’ one of his followers has paid for a few nights in travel lodge. So off he’s gone and now his stay has come to an end and he’s going back home he’s thrown the ‘I’m coming off social media’ so he can make a comeback and be at home with no questions asked!
That is a very good theory also could be why Sid is carrying on like normal

Reactions: 10
That is a very good theory also could be why Sid is carrying on like normal
She always carries on like normal, let's be honest, but she did kick up a fuss last time she kicked him out and it was over drugs. I feel like she's the sort who would have to put something on Facebook if drama was going on.

Reactions: 9
Maybe he’s going to say that his little hotel stay is a “holiday” and he’s had the best time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sid if your reading this, don't take him back! Stand firm, carry on doing your ✉ 💐's and you live your best city girl life girl! Really chuffed for Sid I am.
Honestly me too. I’m living for Sid if she’s booted him out! Think of yourself! Can’t put your life on hold for a bleeping gummy bear like Marcus! Live laugh love always Sidney! 😂

Reactions: 6
Can someone ask on the next q&a how did Italy turn into the local Travellodge on their basics package please

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet it’s sending him round the bend cos we are all on sids side as well!
Can someone ask on the next q&a how did Italy turn into the local Travellodge on their basics package please
he thinks he’s in Italy, he can probably see a Bella Italia in the retail park from his window..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The toothless walrus might be deleting his Instagram but he will still be on here “not bothered”. I’m sure we’ll get something. We need something to feed us “trolls” 🤣.

You know I’ve been thinking a lot about the definition of trolls, and all these “influencers” claiming abuse etc…. But all I see are a bunch of people on here that can see through their bullshit, and these personalities witch and moan when people don’t fall for their narcissistic behaviour and THEY’VE decided to put themselves out there…. and I’ll speak for myself, I genuinely do wish Marcus would suprise us all and turn his life around. It’s like tough love. You ain’t pullin the wool over my eyes, with your scammy referral links, overpriced Bath soap & OnlyFarts subscriptions.
Not that I have been nosey but has he increased the price of his only fans 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I would LOVE to send this, but we keep it on tattle beauts
1BA9BAB79C9DS9A8-0475-48S8A-8D22-87A68714b1ddF079219afghhfD3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How did you know he was about to post a Q&A? Are you in fact Marcus with a deep seated hatred for yourself? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lads I know people are saying this years flying it, but he’s taking the piss we’ve not even had Paddy’s day yet ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.