Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s sleeping off his comedown no doubt or his stay at the travel lodge has come to an end !

Reactions: 5
Hya everyone..so some of you will have all had notifications from me this last few days I'll be honest I'm a new lurker I used dip into the Sal axel thread which brought me to tattle now I dip in a few but I followed mm a few years ago, I found him funny at first! But then after we were aloud out from lockdown I didn't really keep up with him, I came across this feed a few month ago and I have been desperate to catch up with it ur 24 threads I think I just Havnt had the time!! However I'm currently in Turkey having turkey teef please come judge 😂 I'm sure mm is devastated that I'm getting perfect pearly whites and he's stuck with his snaggle!
If your all wondering why Youv had some likes on your old posts that's why! Iv spent 4 days catching up im still only on thread 6 or 7 but I'm getting there! I'm currently up to the stabbing himself in the bowel and getting some mallets of Tommy hahaha I am howling ! I'll see yous all soon cos once I'm caught up I'll continue to follow cos it's a brilliant car crash!! 😂 just wanted to pop in and explain the likes from your old posts and just let yous know yous have all had me howling and Iv been stuck on Istanbul with -4 weather snow 15 /20 inches and the most painful mouth pain ever so thankyou for helping me pass some time and I can only imagine how much this thread has continued giving everything Iv already seen! I am still howling at Heidi STILL wearing that white top 😂
Turkey Teef! 🤣🤣🤣🤣😍🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everyone on about turkey teeth and my brains like……

C1606F38-C80F-4FED-8E46-BD9185AEAFE7.jpeg

Has he gone back home now?
Not seen any evidence of that.

What’s fucked me off more than anything is him in a two bed room. Can’t say if it’s a double and single but the cunts got two beds. And there’s working parents with a child and single parents being shipped out of county through no fault of their own. This twit literally has made the bed he’s lying in, bastard.

He has an open profile with 11k followers.

Also just to add, someone said he was the local drug dealer, people haven’t just assumed that because of the way he looks but then I’m assuming the picture of his cutting up washing powder hoping people think it’s coke doesn’t help either 😂
Tbf I put a ❓ before I did a bit of digging. And yes, it’s all public, that crayon needs a sharpening

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Not caught up yet so may already have been addressed but why are those two awful dregs of society people saying duck tattle? Marcus likes being here, he's said he likes being posted alongside "celebrities" like Mrs Hinch and Katie Price, so why duck Tattle? He repeatedly says Tattle doesn't bother him. Strange

Reactions: 12
Not caught up yet so may already have been addressed but why are those two awful dregs of society people saying duck tattle? Marcus likes being here, he's said he likes being posted alongside "celebrities" like Mrs Hinch and Katie Price, so why duck Tattle? He repeatedly says Tattle doesn't bother him. Strange
He loves being relevant on tattle

Without tattle he’s got nothing. Literally nothing. We should be on the payroll.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine meeting people for the first time and you decide to start banging on about the fact you have a tattle thread. Imagine him trying to make a good impression and leading them here, makes no sense. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine meeting people for the first time and you decide to start banging on about the fact you have a tattle thread. Imagine him trying to make a good impression and leading them here, makes no sense. 😂😂😂😂😂
He’s been stalking the bloke since December but only followed the gf like today. It’s clear they’re ❄ heads with her on the club land classics and tissues shoved up her nose, the pair of them with dinner plate pupils.
worrying that guy is over ten years older than her

Reactions: 10
how could he just get one that easy?
Not the same really but i put my name on the council housing list and im in a low band, i appealled it because im sharing a bed with my 5 year old in my mums 2 bed house and they basically said im staying in the lower band because we moved knowing the situation we were moving to 🙄 doesn’t matter that I was leaving a relationship hence why we was moving to my Mums.

surely if he made himself homeless on purpose it wouldnt work with them to pay for it 🤯🤯
Catching up beauts! But if his mums kicked him out and made him homeless and they have no temporary accommodation, houses or flats they can put you into a hotel until something comes up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So no MMMM then ? What a bore !!! FYI it’s fitting you want to bring your insta back on April fools day, because the only fool is you MarCunt !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
FYI- here we go again. He can’t help himself, he won’t stay off for long
Lolzzzzz - ‘being somewhere where only a handful of people know where I am’ isn’t lush, it’s actually the definition of torture for the big sweaty desperado! It goes against everything he’s ever wanted/craved/obsessed over, which is followers and attention at any cost. What a lying, pathetic, lump of tit he is.

So no MMMM then ? What a bore !!! FYI it’s fitting you want to bring your insta back on April fools day, because the only fool is you MarCunt !
Ooh but considering he’s posting this kind of tit at 2am on a Sunday night/Monday morning - maybe there’s hope yet for a MMMM? ❄🍹🍷🤯🤡😭🤮
I’m crossing my fingers 😂😂😂🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

ETA - I love how virtually every post he makes outs him as obsessed with tattle 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
After seeing the latest people he’s been tagging he will be on the next 24 hours in police custody: the Camborne cartel

Anyone got marcus number not sure how we will cope until 1st April??!!

Anyone got marcus number not sure how we will cope until 1st April??!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
"I'm deleting my Instagram" yet you haven't! If he even deletes he'll be back by Tuesday with the usual "I changed my mind I'm allowed to change my mind".

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So that's how we're doing it beaut? OK then challenge accepted.

A woman called Sid fancy and foot loose,
Getting glammed up for her night with daddy goose.
Hahahaha - can’t compete with the queen 👸🏻, but that was the best I could do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Marcus Mitchell #25 It’s just lie after lie, meanwhile the men of Camborne partake in Beak and Sidney pie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The toothless walrus might be deleting his Instagram but he will still be on here “not bothered”. I’m sure we’ll get something. We need something to feed us “trolls” 🤣.

You know I’ve been thinking a lot about the definition of trolls, and all these “influencers” claiming abuse etc…. But all I see are a bunch of people on here that can see through their bullshit, and these personalities witch and moan when people don’t fall for their narcissistic behaviour and THEY’VE decided to put themselves out there…. and I’ll speak for myself, I genuinely do wish Marcus would suprise us all and turn his life around. It’s like tough love. You ain’t pullin the wool over my eyes, with your scammy referral links, overpriced Bath soap & OnlyFarts subscriptions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.