Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im creased 😭 but remember beauts he's allowed to change his mind 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well that lasted long. Maybe he’s feeling better after having one of his gummy bears and a bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just waiting for the travel lodge staff and furniture to make accounts and discuss Maecus recent stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my god, I've just thought of who he reminds me of now he's living at the travel lodge.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bloody hell I’ve just finished work go mr in and checked my insta and he’s back already 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I want to know what happened 😠 give us the goods Marcus we are the only people who are interested in your sad little life

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will there by a dirty protest with some old mousse??? 🤣 Please someone find a pic of Alan/Beaut with the chocolate mousse doing a dirty protest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.