Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early thread suggestion:
Sid’s done with him, and boy we feel her!
Now his only friend is the local dealer.
πŸ˜‚
So that's how we're doing it beaut? OK then challenge accepted.

A woman called Sid fancy and foot loose,
Getting glammed up for her night with daddy goose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There once was a woman named Sid
Who finally threw out her kid
She cracked open the gin 🍸
Spilt some on her chin
And down the communal she slid πŸ†

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why was Marcus mentioned on the No Hun live?

I'm not convinced it was aimed at no-hun, the person who commented was aiming multiple comments to loads of others who were posting. The way it was put made it look directed at him but it might not have been

Reactions: 3
Stuffing it into his aldi shopper with his scrundie undies, a packet of Cheetos and the remaining unicorn piss.

1BFAED3C-3826-40B2-807E-098FB99F591B.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I couldnt make head nor tail of nohun. All i caught was him saying marcus is alright and then slamming a list of influencers for being rasist and or fake... In relation to the Ukraine....?πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” He is a lot to take on

Reactions: 4
I couldnt make head nor tail of nohun. All i caught was him saying marcus is alright and then slamming a list of influencers for being rasist and or fake... In relation to the Ukraine....?πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” He is a lot to take on
I can never decide if I like or dislike him. But what I don’t get is why he just goes on live with nothing to say for hours on end, everytime I click on insta he’s live🀣

nohun unfollowed Marcus ages ago didn’t he? I also noticed some of his biggest cheerleader have also unfollowed him since the last MMMM πŸ‘€

Looks like people are finally wising up to what an awful bleep he is

Reactions: 9
Hya everyone..so some of you will have all had notifications from me this last few days I'll be honest I'm a new lurker I used dip into the Sal axel thread which brought me to tattle now I dip in a few but I followed mm a few years ago, I found him funny at first! But then after we were aloud out from lockdown I didn't really keep up with him, I came across this feed a few month ago and I have been desperate to catch up with it ur 24 threads I think I just Havnt had the time!! However I'm currently in Turkey having turkey teef please come judge πŸ˜‚ I'm sure mm is devastated that I'm getting perfect pearly whites and he's stuck with his snaggle!
If your all wondering why Youv had some likes on your old posts that's why! Iv spent 4 days catching up im still only on thread 6 or 7 but I'm getting there! I'm currently up to the stabbing himself in the bowel and getting some mallets of Tommy hahaha I am howling ! I'll see yous all soon cos once I'm caught up I'll continue to follow cos it's a brilliant car crash!! πŸ˜‚ just wanted to pop in and explain the likes from your old posts and just let yous know yous have all had me howling and Iv been stuck on Istanbul with -4 weather snow 15 /20 inches and the most painful mouth pain ever so thankyou for helping me pass some time and I can only imagine how much this thread has continued giving everything Iv already seen! I am still howling at Heidi STILL wearing that white top πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hya everyone..so some of you will have all had notifications from me this last few days I'll be honest I'm a new lurker I used dip into the Sal axel thread which brought me to tattle now I dip in a few but I followed mm a few years ago, I found him funny at first! But then after we were aloud out from lockdown I didn't really keep up with him, I came across this feed a few month ago and I have been desperate to catch up with it ur 24 threads I think I just Havnt had the time!! However I'm currently in Turkey having turkey teef please come judge πŸ˜‚ I'm sure mm is devastated that I'm getting perfect pearly whites and he's stuck with his snaggle!
If your all wondering why Youv had some likes on your old posts that's why! Iv spent 4 days catching up im still only on thread 6 or 7 but I'm getting there! I'm currently up to the stabbing himself in the bowel and getting some mallets of Tommy hahaha I am howling ! I'll see yous all soon cos once I'm caught up I'll continue to follow cos it's a brilliant car crash!! πŸ˜‚ just wanted to pop in and explain the likes from your old posts and just let yous know yous have all had me howling and Iv been stuck on Istanbul with -4 weather snow 15 /20 inches and the most painful mouth pain ever so thankyou for helping me pass some time and I can only imagine how much this thread has continued giving everything Iv already seen! I am still howling at Heidi STILL wearing that white top πŸ˜‚
Spoiler. She's still wearing it.
Say hi to Stephanie Davis! X

• Haha
Spoiler. She's still wearing it.
Say hi to Stephanie Davis! X
Iv just checked her insta hahahahah I can't believe it and the white coat!!! 😭😭
Can I just ask
Is Adele still here? & why Stephanie Davies! Sorry am I being thick haha x

Iv just checked her insta hahahahah I can't believe it and the white coat!!! 😭😭
Can I just ask
Is Adele still here? & why Stephanie Davies! Sorry am I being thick haha x
Shes in the clinic center in turkey
Im surprised you havent heard her voice echoing πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sid after the latest MMMM, on her way to trickys for a carvery, pink gin and a table dance for a lucky barkeep, see ya πŸ‘‹πŸ»

CAFBCDB5-B03A-40E5-AE6B-0A1C7DB9A0E8.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.