Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Sorry chaps, I must have missed something (in my defence, he posts a huge amount of shit doesn’t he) - has Sid kicked him out then? Or more bullshit

If she has, no way is council putting him up in a travelodge so that’s shit ain’t it
We think he is staging it to look like his homeless so the LLL brigade send him money. Throughout this Sid remains unbothered, in her own lane and thriving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Cheeky cunt asking people to pay for a "coffee". We all know what kind of coffee you're after Marcus!
An Irish coffee but without the coffee you cheeky beggy cunt!!!

And to then go shopping in NEXT!!!! What for? A pin ninny maker????
You absolute twatheaded cunt faced knobhead!!!

Yep, he's pissed me off beauts. Wasn't sure if anyone got that from my post xoxo

• Haha
I just can't believe he's seeing someone and then cheating on them by being on Grinder!
Imagine that!

Just imagine arranging to meet him for a quick shag though and it being him, in his travel lodge, having cooked his pan ninny with the trouser press and it smelling of beef crisps 😶

• Haha

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
He actually makes me sick, the vile piece of shit. There are millions of people fleeing a war at the moment who have lost everything. Plus so many others in the world who are struggling. And he gets to live in a hotel room for free for two months because he’s a giant man baby who refuses to get a job, and throws tantrums and threatens people to the point that no one in his family can bear to live with him. Marcus you are a lazy, disgusting, overgrown child, and have literally nothing positive to add to this world.

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
There once was a woman named Sid
Who finally threw out her kid
She cracked open the gin 🍸
Spilt some on her chin
And down the communal she slid 🍆

• Haha

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Who’s Alexander beauts? Do we need to alert him he’s in a relationship with Marcus so he can go into witness protection? Or shall we not bother just for the lols 🙊

• Haha

spaceraider69

VIP Member
Oh god has everyone seen his compilation of suicide threats and breakdowns he’s put into one post as a video? Thought he wanted a private life?

• Haha
  • Wow

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
Sounds like a threat "best she stays out of my way"
Bore off Marcus how about appreciate your mum whilst she's still here 😡
He’s the biggest ungrateful cunt of all time. He’s lived with her all that time, been an absolute nightmare and a sponging leech and he’s saying that??? What a fucking prick!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
FYI- here we go again. He can’t help himself, he won’t stay off for long
Ah 9/10 odds again I see. Why would anyone who “knows you” need to dm for your number? How fucking desperate you sound! 🤣
Only a handful of people know where you are, so Rich, Sasha, Sid and the council housing officer, how is that something to be proud of? That you’ve stalked and abused anyone who’s ever come into your sad little life? And there’s no one left to give a shit? Bravo 👏 that sure showed us 🤣
And Marcus if the definition of “lush” is a being alone travelodge paying £3 a day for WiFi, eating chopped tomatoes straight out the tin and sobbing into the spare extra firm pillow every night then fill your boots lad, you’re living the dream. 👏👏😂

• Haha
He has defo pulled the vulnerable card and said he can’t be in shared accommodation so they’ve had to put him up in a hotel because he’s pleading homelessness. He’s totally playing the system. And spending his benefits on cheap Prosecco and cider

• Angry
When my mum died, I remember coming out if the hospital looking at everybody getting on with their lifes oblivious to the pain I was going on. Marcus is acting the same, he thinks the world should stop because he is having a bad day . He thinks his fans should comment the way he wants, not their own opinion. He wants the world to stop for him!

• Heart

KJ-2022

VIP Member
His whiny, repetitive, Lauren from the Catherine Tate Show style of debate is beyond irritating. Just shows his lack of intelligence.

I honestly can’t believe we are at the stage where he’s living in a Travelodge, boozing from 1pm, eating like we are going into rations, trolling through Grindr and claiming “everything is ok beauts” 🤣🤣😂.

I can only imagine what Sid’s getting up to though 👀💦💦💦💦. I reckon that’s why they clash with each other. Marcus is jealous she gets laid regularly and he doesn’t.

• Haha