Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
I've got it screen recorded beauts, uploading now
Love you Venom 🤣

Afternoon Marcus as that's when you will read this post you waste on space, horrible, face of a thumb cunt.
You deserve to live in squalor like you do, you piece of shit.
Alex is worth a million of you.
I fucking hope to god you spend the day crying in your faded, skanky minion pjs.
I'm not normally this vicious, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander you fucking deplorable cunt!!!!
🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Galinda

Chatty Member
If I was him I'd be so ashamed. All this to avoid getting a job? At this point would it not have been easier to get a job and save up to move out from his Mum's? Like I get Sid must be sick of him but surely they could come to an agreement that he gets a job and saves to move out and in like 6 months he could be out? If they're having dinner together then the relationship can't have broken down that much. It's pathetic scroungers like him that cause trouble for legit benefit claimants and cause people to look down on the genuine cases. There's nothing wrong with him why can't he get a job? Why should I go to work to pay for this? If he's hell bent on being an influencer couldn't he try to launch his career WHILST working?! This isn't right at all. I knew he was useless but this has shocked me. Just get a fucking job!!! It would probably do him good!

He's not seeing anyone either, who'd want to date a 23 year old living in a travel lodge because he's too lazy to work?! No thanks

Venom

VIP Member
Alexander please asccept an envelope bouquet and a kingship of the thread ( of course our @Lucyxxxx will always be the HBIC Queen👑)

• Haha
  • Heart

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
Definitely trolling but I’m over here lolling
D2408435-DDC5-4EFD-A4F6-51BFB5244AF3.png
Corset is out on the town so I think he’s having a pop at her. Twat.

• Haha

spaceraider69

VIP Member
Imagine getting him slide into your dms on Grindr ‘I’m an influencer would you like to come over to hotel room 69 at TL and fire stick and dick whist I treat you to a panini toastie which is on the turn?’

• Haha

GizAMin

What killed me off was this self proclaimed 'social media savvy people like me 💅'

Like ahahhha no mate.
Him actually believing this has got me laughing more than an eastenders edited video…if you’re so savvy my friend, how come you haven’t become the next big thing? Why you eating Aldi crisps in a travelodge pal????!
He’s genuinely the gift that keeps giving, I get a laugh out of him on the daily!

• Haha

nichew

VIP Member
Sid if your reading this, don't take him back! Stand firm, carry on doing your ✉ 💐's and you live your best city girl life girl! Really chuffed for Sid I am.
Whole new lease of life for our Sid. Tell u what sid get yer sen down spoons stick table number on here and have a day on piss on us beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Sid if your reading this, don't take him back! Stand firm, carry on doing your ✉ 💐's and you live your best city girl life girl! Really chuffed for Sid I am.

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Is anyone else worrying about how he’s going to make his aldi carbonaras in a travel lodge? Poor little sod is going to be wasting away

• Haha