Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
£5 for one fucking coffee as well! Go buy yourself a jar of Nescafé Marcus if you want one that much!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lorny

VIP Member
Actually riles me up something chronic. Sitting there in a travel lodge for free which hes loving talking about going out with wee corset tomorrow when he has no job, while folk are struggling to feed their kids and heat their homes. Absolute wank.

• Heart

Hiffo

As if I drove past carcus stood outside the travel lodge that is right next to a McDonald's

• Haha
  • Wow

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
I think we should all go round sids with wine and snacks and congratulate her, we can have a sleepover and she can give us all the gossip  she can take us for a guided tour of the MM monuments, starting with the A30. One of you can sleep in the spare Marcus' bedroom, she can make us all dorito chicken and all can have a dance off to shakin Stevens x

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
So normal posting service has resumed from the travel lodge then eh ? Well I for one am really pleased for him, he finally got to be a travel influencer !

• Haha

tuesdayaddams

The council here will emergency house for 56 days then make a decision on wether to house you, continue the emergency accommodation or decline your claim of homelessness. He’s clearly played the system here. Probably had been saying he was a risk to Sid or she’s said he is to her, which has been demonstrated in his destructive “meltdowns” when we all know really, he’s just a melt.

The fat cunt's on the scam even when the links not in his bio.

• Haha

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
Wow, Marcus really is an absolute piece of shit. (Completely illiterate too may I add) Well done Alexander, you’re a legend 👏

• Heart

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
What a fucking twat. Says he’s not going to show his personal life on Insta anymore. Next few stories: a montage of his best fake suicides, shows us what he’s eating, shows us what he’s drinking, shows us what films he’s watching, two pics in the bath tub, and an ‘ask me something’ slide 🥴🥴🥴
You can’t make this shit up 😂 Crossing my fingers that we’re in for a treat tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for poor Sid, all joking aside I think when you see pictures of her she looks very worn down & not herself. In my opinion too she doesn’t look in the best of health. Marcus should be ashamed of himself treating his Mum like he does 😡

• Sad

Pastyland

Hello
I've been following this thread for weeks and weeks,like many of you, I really like Marcus to start with,found him funny,but after a while something wasn't sitting right. Then when he started mentioning you guys,I came over and became a long time lurker
I'm from Cornwall, and can give a little insight into the housing. Housing down here is terrible, for every private rented house,there is over 100 people trying to rent it,and the cost has gone through the roof. The council will put anyone vulnerable up in a travel lodge. A family member of mine became homeless and the council rang me and asked if I could put them up,I couldn't as didn't have the space and I have a child with autism and anorexia and my child doesn't need any routine change. Council said,we can only house the most vulnerable as it costs the council up to 100 pounds a night !.. ridiculous
So they put him in a travel lodge in hayle..im not sure if there are rules where you have to be out by day (like a b and b)
Anyway. I'm here,and glad I've finally popped my cherry by saying hello