Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
He’ll be in a flat so quickly coz of his “issues”. I bet he can play the system so well.
Someone I know refused to pay their rent (months in arrears) and had a fight at their house and had the police called on them, got put in a womens refuge even though anyone around her is the victim not herself. She racially abused and threatened a refugee and her young children in the refuge and SHE got put in a 3 bed maisonette with a garden in London the same day. She then kicked off and said she wasn’t moving because she had no money and got £££ in Tesco vouchers and Argos vouchers for food and furniture.
Yas have way too much faith in the system thinking he will struggle, people like that never seem to.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Imagine meeting people for the first time and you decide to start banging on about the fact you have a tattle thread. Imagine him trying to make a good impression and leading them here, makes no sense. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Banned and restricted on all his SM apps,
Now he’s just got Grindr and his bath time faps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Holy shit did you all see that 🤣 sorry but the guy had a point, he stated he was autistic but didn't put his family through shit, had a job and paid his way..... basically Marcus stop making excuses for being a lazy slob!!!

Reactions: 19

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
cant believe he’s booked in for that long. Surely whoever’s paying for him (if true) would have been better off booking him into an air bnb???
I suspect the council is funding this.

I see the cycle has started again…..really good mentally but necking presseco alone in a hotel room. He has no clue what rock bottom is

Rach88

VIP Member
There once was a man named Alexander who to tattlers is forever a hero .

The End

• Heart
  • Haha

tuesdayaddams

Sat here on the sofa reading today's updates, watching the Jeremy Kyle doc, soffing some of those pink gin jaffa cakes that sid was gifted (that carcus scoffed). Living my best life beauts. Can't believe it's April already.

• Haha

GizAMin

Oh here we go again….remember when he made the big announcement that he was deleting his Instagram at 9pm the next day (why he needed to give so much notice, I never understood) and we waited excitedly only for it to be another of Marcus’ whopper lies?! There’s not a chance he’ll last until 1st April.