Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galinda

Chatty Member
"I'm deleting my Instagram" yet you haven't! If he even deletes he'll be back by Tuesday with the usual "I changed my mind I'm allowed to change my mind".

• Haha
Reactions: 22

boojange

VIP Member
I can’t believe he’s on Grindr, he’s an utter menace to society!

He needs putting on Crimestoppers for his future serial killing spree...he'll break your bones in a non malicious way then air fry you and stick you in his Aldi Cabonara

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
That reel to me just highlights how much he romanticises and fantasises about his death. It reminds me of the kind of thing you’d play at someone’s funeral or in memoriam of their passing. Sick.

spidermonkey

Chatty Member
Marcus Mitchell who has been living his best life downing mini bottles of Prosecco, drinking cider and eating crisps for the last week having the audacity to tell anyone they need to get a life is fecking hilarious.

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
Thoughts and prayers to Marcus's Grinder decliner.
Image his pillow talk. Those Tattle cunts are obsessed with me. They're so jealous.
Do you want a drink, I've got tea, coffee, uht milk and a kettle full of limescale.
Made it huns, made it.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Just waiting for the travel lodge staff and furniture to make accounts and discuss Maecus recent stay.

• Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220317-155000_Instagram.jpg

Fancy buying things from the home section with no home.
Hope the council see this!
When I was homeless every last penny I had went on trying to provide a roof over my head for myself. Hate the beggy flabby cunt!

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Wonder what ultra private Marcus is up to? Wonder if he still drinks cider? Wonder if people still tell him that he and Sid are goals?

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Well beauts, since we haven't got the MMMM yet, I found this one trawling the facebook page

• Haha

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
only 7 days have passed since he cried “by Monday I’ll be dead,
Now Marcus is living his best life in a travel lodge double bed

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Mad to think last yr he was getting sent free birthday balloon Arch packages calling him the king of memes, had loads of things to advertise, followers would buy him things/drinks. Now its come to this. I am side eyeing Sid only chucking him out once SM really went down the drain for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Everything going on in the world right now and this beggy little sweat is asking for a fiver for coffee 🤢 people who work hard are literally choosing between heating and eating he’s a absolute fucking joke!!!

Reactions: 21