Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tobodee

VIP Member
Hi beauts, I haven’t posted in a while as I’ve been lost in the washing basket but I’m actually an odd sock of Marcus’ that he removes as he’s autistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ladymanc221

VIP Member
Long time lurker here 🤔 imagine being Marcus and thinking you have 'made it' by doing a live in a Travelodge eating Starbucks' trash??? Proper tragic!! It's when he kept saying "I can't believe how many viewers I have" yeah half of Tattle who were bored out of their fucking trees watching some unhinged moron eating like a pig 😡 i feel sick! Another day in Paradise for Marcus 🙄 #getajobyoubeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Oh god the travel lodge is the best thing to happen to this thread in ages, knowing me, Marcus Mitchell, knowing you Mrs Poison, aha ! His grinder, a secret lover, trouser press pan ninny, get it in the wiki, it's all vital stuff lads. He's a meme king, a savvy social media leader, you've got to admire him, that toothless grin, that charm, that cider. What a guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
I just love the fact that people on the live last night were like Alexander hasn't got a profile pic he's obviously a troll then the next minute there he is for all to see giving us a house tour and putting Marcus right in his place and he couldnt handle it so cut him off 🤣 oh the great please make another appearance on his live again later 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

spaceraider69

VIP Member
Oh my goodness look how angry he got with that bloke 😂😂😂 because he knows he’s right! Calling someone’s house shit as well when he festering in a travel lodge or Sids box room 😂😂😂😂 wouldn’t let him even speak! Look at his red face I’m screaming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I'm that star up in the sky
In My hotel getting high
Hey I made it
I'm insta famous
And I'm that little bit of hope
Even threw out my amazon rope
Hey I made it
Got the communal upgraded 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Venom

VIP Member
Whoever said he’s in Hayle, envelope bouquet for you, I used the explore feature on Grindr and well …
65B1513F-8FCC-477F-9E13-348A4C338532.jpeg

9C932793-89F3-4CB3-AB69-0FB8CBBD1F02.jpeg
941F6B83-1124-4B5F-8C4A-490E567D9520.jpeg
B0F9F614-8B54-4414-9AD6-08AD2DFAD160.jpeg

47CACEA2-CCE2-486F-A145-FBCBFFE01A77.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Maybe the deep throating is the only fans content we've been waiting for ?
You had to go there didn't you?! 😒

I reckon he's got April and May mixed up.

If he ends up with a fucking council house, I'll fucking walk to Tambourine or wherever it is he lives and throw fried eggs at his new gaff I'm telling ya!! 😤

*please note, I won't really cos 1 I can't walk very far and 2 I throw like a proper girl and I don't think fried eggs would gain much momentum tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 28