Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey now cunts, let’s try not to be harsh on Marcus, I know he is meant to be an influencer (and the whole point of them is to share their private life) but even if he can’t share about his private life, he can talk about his close family, his really close friends, active social life, job and hobbies…..oh…..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When he says private life he means he won’t be sharing his scales anymore but the lives on the bridge will defo still be on the cards. No fear trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂😂😂
How many times has he done this, same usual crap after a meltdown. Although his not teasing us all as he used too if anyones noticed, just slightly less mixed with more deletes.
Just post your personal life carcus, we love a bit of drama.

I can't wait for the day this cycle hits rock bottom and we get to witness the complete downfall of him.

Reactions: 6
He tries more comebacks than Rocky. The latest post is cringe, his posts are trying to convince others that he still loved and adored. It’s not going the romantic way he had it in his head. people are telling him to get off Facebook, how pissed they are with him with his drama. His meltdown is looming as he can’t control the opinion of others!

Reactions: 6
Oh god has everyone seen his compilation of suicide threats and breakdowns he’s put into one post as a video? Thought he wanted a private life?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
No more private life. Gutted we won’t hear him crying about his last shag.

At least he took a few pictures of his meltdown for his latest reel. The big bleeping baboon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When my mum died, I remember coming out if the hospital looking at everybody getting on with their lifes oblivious to the pain I was going on. Marcus is acting the same, he thinks the world should stop because he is having a bad day . He thinks his fans should comment the way he wants, not their own opinion. He wants the world to stop for him!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t cope 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck my old boots is that really a compilation of faux suicidal shenanigans?! I can’t contain myself!!!! It’s too much for a Friday night!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.