Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else worrying about how he’s going to make his aldi carbonaras in a travel lodge? Poor little sod is going to be wasting away

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WHERE IS HE??????
Having a spa like experience in his en suite hun. Making the most of that free, crappy bit of soap they give you in a box. He will be lathered up to duck, begging his followers to message the hotel soon for freebie nights there.
I have a feeling he maybe working of a crappy old Nokia or something after trashing his stuff in a rage as even Sid cba with his silly witch ways.
He may even be filming only fans content in that boujee room, as nothing states living your best life than a mid week stay in Travellodge. I always rage when work book me in there.
But look at me. I just jel of his public profile and free air fryer. Back to my troll cave I go, I'm such a POS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did we go over the post on his fb from Feb 18th clearly aimed at Adelle? Dunno if I've missed it or we all missed it.

Reactions: 5
🎶The bridge isn’t the best place to find love
So the travelodge is where we’re at
Me and my beauts at spoons drinking free shots
We drink fast and vomit slow
Come over and ask for an autograph and trust me I’ll pose like a celeb
Phone up the travelodge, tell them who I am so I can stay longer
And beauts you know I need you so
Your money is handy for a sponger like
Come on now follow my page
Pay me five pound and I’ll send you Christmas cards
Come on now follow my insta come on and follow my insta

I’m in love with the shape of Marcus
Looking just like an elephant carcus
In his fine yellow tee and mallets
I’m in love with his body
Kipping in that travelodge room, now his bedsheets smell like poo
Every day discovering more scams that are brand new
I’m in love with the shape of you….🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That post was either referring to Adelle or ginger, I couldn’t work out which but that was the time he went ranting about doxxing ginger

Reactions: 4
He's going to appear sometime from this afternoon whilst I'm out and will continue over the weekend cos I'm busy. Can guarantee it!
Horrible little tit head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.