Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should all go round sids with wine and snacks and congratulate her, we can have a sleepover and she can give us all the gossip  she can take us for a guided tour of the MM monuments, starting with the A30. One of you can sleep in the spare Marcus' bedroom, she can make us all dorito chicken and all can have a dance off to shakin Stevens x
And a damn good blast of the communal dildo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me he’s a bleep. One minute swearing on all of our lives he’s going to end it, the next promising everyone he’s ok. Who does he think he is - the messiah or something? Everything about him is vile. And the whole ‘if’ people are worried statement - well yeah you steaming pile of tit, some of your poor followers actually take you at your word when you PROMISE to commit suicide by the end of the weekend. He needs to be charged with being a public nuisance.

Er looks like I started a bit of drama on the last thread with the bye fuckers comments, sorry beauts 🤣 was just being hilarious 💅
Damn - I’ve been working (sorry Marcus, even if I tried to explain that word to you you wouldn’t understand the concept) and missed the drama 👀👀👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Can I just say that last thread was amazing and mostly belly laughed through it 🤣 let's see what this one brings

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry chaps, I must have missed something (in my defence, he posts a huge amount of tit doesn’t he) - has Sid kicked him out then? Or more bullshit

If she has, no way is council putting him up in a travelodge so that’s tit ain’t it

Reactions: 3
Sorry chaps, I must have missed something (in my defence, he posts a huge amount of tit doesn’t he) - has Sid kicked him out then? Or more bullshit

If she has, no way is council putting him up in a travelodge so that’s tit ain’t it
We think he is staging it to look like his homeless so the LLL brigade send him money. Throughout this Sid remains unbothered, in her own lane and thriving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We think he is staging it to look like his homeless so the LLL brigade send him money. Throughout this Sid remains unbothered, in her own lane and thriving.
Go on Sid you fox, you carry on living your exciting Marcus free life. You keep shining like the classy bird you are 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think we should all go round sids with wine and snacks and congratulate her, we can have a sleepover and she can give us all the gossip  she can take us for a guided tour of the MM monuments, starting with the A30. One of you can sleep in the spare Marcus' bedroom, she can make us all dorito chicken and all can have a dance off to shakin Stevens x
That sounds great btw throw me in a tango ice blast and am there 🤣

Everytime a hear about him standing at that bridge crying a keep thinking he’s been listening to that creed song one too many times and it’s gave him ideas 🤣

Oops posted that like a complete tit don’t know how a managed that still getting used to tattle 😂 🙈 xx

is my comments posting individual or attaching to other threads, feel like a complete Marcus right now and don’t know what am doing ffs 🙈😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The travelodge 😂😂😂 grim

it amazes me the lengths these “influencers” go to to hang on to this career when it’s clearly making their life an absolute misery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The travelodge 😂😂😂 grim

it amazes me the lengths these “influencers” go to to hang on to this career when it’s clearly making their life an absolute misery 😂
The stink of desperation is suffocating as he grasps at the ever decreasing straws. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.