Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to Poland to get my boobs done next week. Already come to the conclusion I'm going to have to make a new account to stalk him on as will have duck all going on for 7 days

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone be on standby with screen recordings please? I'm going to be busy again. 😬
Shocking behaviour I know beauts, sorry 😞

*Please note, I am not Marcus, even though it seems like something kicks off when I'm not around lately 😬 Bye, fuckers!
Plot twist your Rich Mitch.

I'm going to Poland to get my boobs done next week. Already come to the conclusion I'm going to have to make a new account to stalk him on as will have duck all going on for 7 days
You always make me LOL. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can someone be on standby with screen recordings please? I'm going to be busy again. 😬
Shocking behaviour I know beauts, sorry 😞

*Please note, I am not Marcus, even though it seems like something kicks off when I'm not around lately 😬 Bye, fuckers!
Only thing i have him on is fb and Instagram don’t have that toktok or whatever it’s called lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually can’t bare to follow him on TikTok and have him coming up on my home page everytime I click on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have been reading these threads since Budgate. One of my friends kept going on about his memes so I followed him. His toxic behaviour and the LLL cult honestly had me doubting myself and my usually reliable twit radar!!
thank you all 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I take it he hasn’t uploaded any new Only Fans content?
What a bleeping waste of £3.49 for our beauts which joined and took one for the team. Not even the sneakiest flash of his mini milk, I’m so disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Title suggestion : MM the hobo of Camborne, Betty Book is wishing he’d never been born.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A couple of weeks ago I think, he was doing lives on there instead of insta, I think they are on the end of the last thread 😊
Yes, the sneaky lying twit had his MMMM on tiktok and not instagram, pains me to admit but he got the better of us with that one because we were all on screen record standy on instagram. Not this time though you Buck toothed bleep.
Hope him and Sid can wipe the slayte clean.
there's a thread title in there ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, the sneaky lying twit had his MMMM on tiktok and not instagram, pains me to admit but he got the better of us with that one because we were all on screen record standy on instagram. Not this time though you Buck toothed bleep.

there's a thread title in there ! 🤣
Buck tooth😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🎶sid will make your flowerrrrrs
In the pouring rain
Living with Carcus is driving her insane….

from the day Carcus threatens to throw his life away
Let’s talk about it
On tik tok on the bridge on a live
You are going to end it you bet us….
And by the way did you say you were being sectioned and had to go awaaaayyyyy
Social media is everything to him can’t you seeeeee
Because he needs it soooooo ohhhhh baby
And he will never ever let fame go

sid will make you flowers in the pouring rain
Her dollop of a son is driving her insane insane insane….🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.