Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus continues to be a bone idle loafer,
But never fear, this weeks bestie will be his shofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Im still catching up on a few pages, but just so you know Im a pea stuck up his nose...send help please!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just went back and read the first few pages of thread one, I didn't realise how many of us were OGs. Loads of us here since it started. The early thread doesn't mention his appearance hardly at all, it's nice. Just what a dick he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just went back and read the first few pages of thread one, I didn't realise how many of us were OGs. Loads of us here since it started. The early thread doesn't mention his appearance hardly at all, it's nice. Just what a dick he is.
The comments about his weight make me feel uncomfortable, too. There's a lot to criticise him about without mentioning that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just catching up as I went to work yesterday then out for drinks. I’m absolutely howling at you all saying who you are…I can’t believe we have so many characters!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't believe that post and the comments are still up. 😂😂 The weekend is fast approaching. Remaining positive and hopeful that we will be treated to an MMMM.

• Haha
Oh, same!! I have been lurking for ages, but the MMMM before last I just thought bugger it and got an account! But posting as a newbie does bring its own kind of anxiety 🤣 #notMM #notaLLLcrapbag
Same 😂 I’ve been following since SG passed because I followed MM on insta and saw all his stories about losing a friend and thought wtf has gone on here. Been addicted with reading the threads ever since but never made an account until last week when I couldn’t resist any longer 👋🤣

Reactions: 7
The comments about his weight make me feel uncomfortable, too. There's a lot to criticise him about without mentioning that.
I’m a chunky monkey myself and it was his self confidence as a bigger lad that actually made me like him so much in the first place! He seemed to be so full of fun and it was refreshing to see a “regular person” having the balls to put themselves out there without filters or shame! That was obviously before I saw the light…
Being in the big boat, the weight comments make me uneasy. He’s an absolute bellend, and you are right - we could have 100 threads about him without mentioning his weight. But he doesn’t help himself - by telling lies about making such a huge fuss of his remarkable weight loss plan and success, of course people are going to focus and comment on that. He had the platform to show people how hard it is to lose weight when you like food and a drink, and it’s a shame that he couldn’t see that was where he would have found success. How many of the OG slimming worlders have gone on to make Instagram their “job” - losing weight is big business and with a following like he had they’d have been throwing goodies, sponsorships and affiliate codes at him! He lives his whole life looking for a quick fix - a quick way to lose 10 stone in a week, a quick way to scam his followers make money and a quick way to solving his very deep rooted and serious issues because he thinks threatening to hang himself will get him the help he wants instantly.

Poor Sid.

Reactions: 12
Same 😂 I’ve been following since SG passed because I followed MM on insta and saw all his stories about losing a friend and thought wtf has gone on here. Been addicted with reading the threads ever since but never made an account until last week when I couldn’t resist any longer 👋🤣
Welcome beaut and happy trolling! For your initiation you must accept an ✉ 💐 and have a bash on the communal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I used to feel a bit like that. But he’s the one who has commodified his weight and appearance - he uses it as a tool to lie to and manipulate his followers, and cheat them out of their own money for a profit he doesn’t deserve. It’s so greedy and selfish and misleading. It’s also something he’s bullied people about in the past. So now I feel like that stuff is fair game - because he’s chosen to use it that way. If that makes sense? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
So what's the next big money spinner? Life as a homeless man? He's done just about everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good Morning Beauts, wonder what today will bring in the wonderful life of the world famous celebrity Marcus (bullshitter) Mitchell. I await with baited breath for his next duck up 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good Morning Beauts, wonder what today will bring in the wonderful life of the world famous celebrity Marcus (bullshitter) Mitchell. I await with baited breath for his next duck up 😜
Hes due a proper huge MMMM I feel one is coming soon that will top all the MMMM's before it.

• Haha
Yeah bet he launches a go fund me or something to help him find shelter or something when really he’s probably in his bed farting away happily

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.